KoAloha 6-String Tenor Ukulele "Imaikalani"

Tommy B

Reaction score
SALE ON HOLD!

I received this beautiful uke in a trade with a fellow UUer a few weeks ago, but I've decided the six-string tenor configuration is not for me. The uke is in excellent condition and comes with a UkeCrazy hard case.

I got this uke just to satisfy my curiosity about six string tenors, and I did that. To me, that's part of the fun of UAS. If you're similarly curious about six-string tenors ... or if you already know you want one ... this is a terrific one at a good price and the best warranty in the business. Check out what these sound like in the hands of a master:

http://vimeo.com/42359439

There is one cosmetic issue worth noting: the clear-coat finish on the soundboard looks a little funky at the very edge of the bridge. It's purely a cosmetic issue, but worth mentioning. Other than that, I can find no dings, strum wear or marks. There is no black mark on the label, so I assume (and was told) that this is not a factory second.

SALE ON HOLD! Payment by checks, money orders, PayPal gift or regular PayPal. If using regular PayPal, I'll split the fees with the buyer.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks! -- Tom

IMGP2895.jpgIMGP2903.jpgIMGP2902.jpgIMGP2901.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom