M-40 Concert Flea solid Koa top with fitted hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahu

Reaction score
I'm the second owner, but you couldn't tell by looking at it. I have looked closely and can't see even a strum mark. Rosewood fretboard.
Includes the Flea fitted case which is a $100 option. Standard friction tuners. It's not getting played since I got a Covered Bridge Concert, so it's going Bye-Bye. $350 including shipping to lower 48 and PayPal fees.DSC03215.jpgDSC03221.jpgDSC03214.jpgDSC03216.jpgDSC03218.jpg
email is faster than PM thesees1(at)gmail(dot)com 265 Positive transactions on eBay-If you dont LOVE it,
return it for refund(less shipping) within 3 days of receipt.

Last edited:
Pahu,
Great looking package. What brand is the case and where did you get it? I have a walnut fluke and I just love your case.

How is the sound with the solid Koa top and rosewood fretboard? My Fluke is laminate Walnut and I'm sure I would like the Koa better. Finally, what strings do you like best on it?
Thanks

Koa topped Fleas and Fluke are the best of both worlds. Good luck.

Sorry for late reply. The case is sold by the Flea/Fluke store and has their brand on it. It's made by Gator and I see they have lowered the price from $95 to $75.
The Rosewood fretboard IMHO doesn't change the sound, but makes a huge difference in the 'feel'.
Sound is such a subjective thing I can't comment on the difference between solid & laminate tops.
I haven't experimented with strings, but many other comments if you do a search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom