Kala "One of a Kind" Mango Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhenDogsSing

Reaction score
*****SOLD*****

I just purchased a Godin tenor electric ukulele and need to sell one or two to make room. So, I am selling my Kala "One of a Kind" mango baritone. The body and sides are all solid mango with very nice curl. MGM got these in for HMS just before he passed away. I know there was a baritone, a tenor, and a soprano made in this special run. There might have also been a concert, I don't remember. These were special instruments from Kala and the workmanship and quality are evident in their construction and features. The first thing I noticed when I got the instrument was the neck. It is a one piece neck. The headstock is not scarfed and the neck is not stacked. The tuner buttons are wood curly mango. The headstock is shaped unlike other Kala instruments and has a very nice abalone inlay. The top is bordered with abalone purfling. The rosette is abalone.

I am selling this baritone because I also have a Mya-Moe baritone that I could never sell. I don't play baritones that often but it is nice to have one handy when the urge strikes.

The instrument is currently strung GCEA with a low G. The low G is wound and the others are Seaquar clear fluorocarbon fishing leader line.

This instrument is in as-new condition, no cosmetic or other issues. Action was setup by HMS, playability is excellent.

I am asking which will include the hard shell case shown in the pictures and I will pay shipping within the CONUS. I will ship anywhere but we will have to discuss shipping arrangements and cost if outside of the CONUS.

I prefer and accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking...!!!

KALAMANGO.jpgKALAMANGO1.jpgKALAMANGO2.jpgKALAMANGO3.jpgKALAMANGO4.jpg

Last edited:
I just listened to the sound bite. That is one sweet sounding bari.

Excellent playing! Sounds great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom