Don't buy one of these...

mketom

Reaction score
This has got to be one of the most blatant rip-offs I've seen. Some joker on EBag is selling bogus Anuenue ukes under the brand "AnveNuc". The seller is "cityGreen" and he only has 1510 negative feedback responses, so he must be legit, right? image.jpg

What, that's totally legit, right?

Geez. I'm so leery of eBay. The only ukes I'd buy on there would be from Mim.

There's plenty of legit dealers on eBay, I buy there all the time, but I do look up who the seller is and their reputation.

Yes, be careful on eBay, it's really no better than your local flea market. I always check length of time on eBay as well as reputation and feedback before buying from anyone. A good rep is not worth much if the seller just joined last week or last month. I learned that the hard way when I bought something at a good price, only to discover later that the seller (1) joined just to sell these items, and (2) ran out of them but just kept "selling" anyway. The feedback from the buyers of the ones he actually sold was all positive and there were quite a few of them, then he ran out and all the rest of the feedback was totally negative. Unfortunately, I got into the mess before the first negative feedback was posted.

It just goes to show ya that people that are only concerned with getting a bargain, are likely to get screwed....not a good prosperity conciousness, and their Karma bites em right in the anatomy!

I searched that name because you can report the seller, yet eBay has no listings showing and the seller has 0 feedback...

I searched that name because you can report the seller, yet eBay has no listings showing and the seller has 0 feedback...

My mistake, I forgot the dash. The seller is city-green (with almost 11,000 current listings) and his negative rating his now up to 1512. 2 more unhappy customers since yesterday. Not too bad I guess.

I dropped a note to Anuenue, who promptly replied that there are 10+ companies stealing their designs and they have shutdown 30 sellers so far.

Last edited:
Top Bottom