Jake In SB Last Night!

rowjimmytour

Reaction score
great shows to a sold out Campbell Hall here in Santa Barbara last night. Way to many high light to at last nights show but some of my favs were Eat My Dust duo w/ bass player (sorry forget his name but did great job last night) and new Japanese phrase song and so many more. I would love to see a set list so I could reflect more on the show but the hallelujah encore was so sweet after a beautiful rocked out MGGW:) Very stoked...

I am going to see him in Redding, Ca this coming Sunday. I am taking the kids with, we are all really excited. When I saw him in Chico last year, they were selling downloads of that show at the merch table. Are they still doing this?

Did the Bari make an appearance?

OMG, Jake's still touring?!

Good for Jake. Milk this thing 'til the last cow comes home. Yes.

I am going to see him in Redding, Ca this coming Sunday. I am taking the kids with, we are all really excited. When I saw him in Chico last year, they were selling downloads of that show at the merch table. Are they still doing this?

Yes he played two traditional Hawaiian songs and maybe two or three more songs after:D Great show your children well enjoy it my son did but he 21 years old:cool:

I will see him in Malibu next week. Doing the whole VIP thing. Pretty excited!

I am not 100% sure but I did not see any thing like that at the merchandise table but Jake took no breaks last night and rocked us for around two hours straight:D Just checked on his webpage and found this.
http://shop.jakeshimabukuro.com/jake-shimabukuro-ukulele-usb/
Also I was the one who asked Jake first for permission to record his shows and share on LMA:D
https://archive.org/details/JakeShimabukuro

RJT,

I'm going to venture a guess that you've got a nice collection of Dead soundboards. Never saw them live, but I have a couple hundred hours of shows on tape. My go-to song on uke is Ripple.

Did you post all of those JS shows?

That keychain is exactly what I bought. I day or so later, they send you the link to dl the show that you attended.

Nick

RJT,

I'm going to venture a guess that you've got a nice collection of Dead soundboards. Never saw them live, but I have a couple hundred hours of shows on tape. My go-to song on uke is Ripple.

Did you post all of those JS shows?

That keychain is exactly what I bought. I day or so later, they send you the link to dl the show that you attended.

Nick
Much love for the Dead and audience and sound board recordings and yes I recorded Jake twice and then once sitting in with Hot Buttered Rum at High Sierra Music Festival:) I was very fortunate to see the Grateful dead while Jer still rocked it and they just discovered MIDI:drool: I miss Jer and Brent so much and but still have plenty of shows to listen to. The key chain is sweet but not sure if you noticed its not offered no more:(

Top Bottom