They're heeeeeeeeeerrreeee!!!!!!11!!!

Doesn't everyone have a Fox suit?

Never understood the Furry lifestyle. I guess it's like LARP with dry humping.

Well, if there's anything playing the ukulele has taught me, it's to never make fun of another person's bizarre/dorky/poorly-understood-by-outsiders affectation.

(Except LARPers, of course. They're fair game. :D)

JJ

I really like both comic books and video games. I'm very happy to be like 4 levels less dorky than furries according to that chart.

I couldn't care less about what people do in their spare time but I do have issue with folks that take themselves too seriously. Sadly, larpers, furries, fanfic authors almost always fall into that category. That leaves me with a conundrum. Should I feel like a hypocrite for laughing at people with bizarre deviances?

Last edited:
I really like both comic books and video games. I'm very happy to be like 4 levels less dorky than furries according to that chart.

I couldn't care less about what people do in their spare time but I do have issue with folks that take themselves too seriously. Sadly, larpers, furries, fanfic authors almost always fall into that category. That leaves me with a conundrum. Should I feel like a hypocrite for laughing at people with bizarre deviances?

I say...laugh away! (Just because someone's guaranteed to laugh at us!) :)

AHHHHhhhhh *RUNS FOR THE HILLS* aaaaaAAAHHHHH *RUNS BACK GRABS UKE* AAAAAAaaahhhh *RUNS AWAY AGAIN!

apparently I'm a bit socially behind as I didn't understand the significance of a bunch of people in a hotel dressed up like cartoon animals, nor did I even know what larp was until I googled it, and now I feel like I have lost 10 minutes of my life I shall never get back.

But hey, the larp people were outside getting fresh air. Granted they were dressed up in bad costumes, yelling things like "lightning bolt", while tossing pinecones at each other....but they were interacting with others and outside. Which is more than I can say for my neighbor's kids.

You should get a cat. That took care of my mouse problem around here.

Alright, which one of you UU'ers are hiding under that mask lol

what...?

...its not me....I swear!!!!:uhoh:

:cool:

Top Bottom