Spam

buddhuu

Super Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
To all of you who report spam, THANK YOU! It makes our job so much easier.

Also, some of the responses you guys post to spammers are hilarious. It's almost (but not quite) a shame to nuke the spam threads and consign your wit to oblivion! :)

Please keep the reports coming whenever you see ANY kind of problem on the boards. You're doing a great job.

Also, some of the responses you guys post to spammers are hilarious.
Yes, but...

Responding to a spam thread does nothing but bump it to the top and bring it to people's attention and get more people to click their spam links. That is what spammers want.

The best thing is to just report it and not respond.

I'm an admin at a large forum, and even with a crackerjack moderating team, no one can see everything all the time. Reported posts from members really help the mods.

And thank you, buddhuu (and all the other mods), for the efforts you put into running this forum. :)

Spam annoys the heck out of me and as you mods probably know, I'm pretty quick-draw when it comes to reporting it. So thanks for putting the word out there that those of us "spam cops" are actually helping - and thanks for all you do. All of you!

Did somebody say SPAM?

I have no problem hitting notify on spam threads.

~peace~

You're welcome. It's just a little thing. You mods are doing the heavy lifting. Thanks.

You guys do a great job. It's a privilege to help you out in any way.

Did somebody say SPAM?

I have no problem hitting notify on spam threads.

~peace~

I have been to the Spam Museum. That skit plays over and over, and over.

If anyone wants to go to the Spam Museum...it is closed until 2016. They are moving to a new location.

Top Bottom