FS: KoAloha Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenW

Reaction score
For sale: my KoAloha Tenor with Oahu Hardshell case (keys for the case included,) Oasis humidifier, and Fremont Blackline Low G strings. I bought this baby mid September from TheUkuleleSite (HMS) with all the trimmings up for sale. She does have a rear black strap button installed by HMS before it was shipped, and as you can see in one of the pictures, was made in August. She's always had the humidifier in the case with her, filled weekly, and if you have any more questions feel free to ask!:) Oh! Asking 870$ (That price includes shipping)

Attachments

• 20141025_235857.jpg
    20141025_235857.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 247
  • 20141025_235907.jpg
    20141025_235907.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 389
  • 20141025_235915.jpg
    20141025_235915.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 20141026_000017.jpg
    20141026_000017.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 225
  • 20141025_235943.jpg
    20141025_235943.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
20141025_235953.jpg20141025_235729.jpg20141026_000150.jpg More pictures! (Granted that was before I filled the Oasis) and the White Balance on my phone is not the greatest -.-

Last edited:
Still lookin for a new home if anyone's interested

Good luck w/ the sale. I purchased my Koaloha tenor on here about 3 yrs ago. JUst a suggestion....get a couple of nice(r), quality shots of the wood and grain pattern of the body...front and back. These babies are really gorgeous and I think this helps them sell themselves!

You bought this in September. Why is it up for sale so quickly?

Will do! I just have to get home first, I'm out to sea at the moment, I'll re update in about two weeks if it still hasn't sold.

sam: sometimes, cars just get totaled and you need all the money you can get. Life happens I guess.

Ben. Sorry to hear about the accident.

P pole are a little cautious about buying something from some one whose first post is a sale. Right or wrong. It is what it is.

Nice looking KoAloha. Where is it shipping from?

I am in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Hoping to only ship INCONUS as well, and a local pick-up is always recommended! I see what you're saying with the first post thing, but I've definitely been a lurker longer than a poster. The KoAloha was actually only my second Ukulele purchase because I felt like splurging a little after my first one which was a Lanikai, but then I found out quickly that every dollar counts, and here is my current predicament. But any advice to how I can make people less nervous is always appreciated!

Still available! As drew mentioned above I will be posting more detailed pictures in daylight with my better camera to show off the grain paterns in about a week. I bought this one specifically because of the white stripe that came down the koa in the middle and thought it was unique and cool. It's currently tuned a little loose in Baritone DGBE with Low G strings from TheUkuleleSite. I will also put a sample up of me playing it in about a week! I'm really not that good, but it'll hopefully show the beautiful sound of the uke and how how much potential she has for more skilled hands than my own.

Well. It's a couple days past when I said I was going to update it, and once the weather lets up, I will take better pictures in daylight! Though they will be Galaxy Light pics because my laptop broke and the SD card from my Pentax won't fit in a cell phone. Excuses aren't helping the sale I'm sure, I'm just trying to keep anyone looking at it updated.

Price now lowered to 870! It's a beautiful uku that I hope goes to a great home.

20141201_153124.jpg that's all that I just took with my phone in some natural light. She's a beaut. Any questions or concerns feel free to ask or convey!

For what it's worth, I own a Late build Koaloha tenor. In some respects, you can not buy a better ukulele. You can buy one with better fit and finish, fancier Koa, bling, etc, but for a certain sound they are superb. The sound is not to everyones taste, or the neck, headstock, etc, but I have had a Kamaka and a Kanilea, and each in certain respects were better than the Koaloha, but the koaloha is the one I kept. Good luck with sale, and if I didn't already have one I would buy this.

Final price reduction to 830! Shipping included in the price :) I've also bought and sold some camera and schoolbook stuff under my ebay name benwatkins4 if that adds to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom