Flea concert and Fluke tenor for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

f2fanatic

Reaction score
SOLD - Flea concert and Fluke tenor for sale

Mahogany Fluke tenor with harwood fretboard and Hard fluke case for 225$ shipped 48 and paypalled. Value on FMM 393$ plus taxes and shipping. Plus this tenor has a JJB passive pickup installed.

This will cost me between 45$ and 55$ to ship.

Selling because I have just received a new uke and another one is on the workbench so some have to go.

Michel

Last edited:
Fluke photos:

UkeForSale-2.jpgUkeForSale-1.jpgUkeForSale-3.jpgUkeForSale-5.jpg

Note that I have put cloth tape on the back to prevent slippage, easily removed. The Fluke has a strap button underneath the fretboard.

(The attached thumbnail that I can't remove is of the flea bag)

Attachments

• UkeForSale-4.jpg
    UkeForSale-4.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Good deal on the Fluke which is what I'm most familiar with. Where did you get the case? If I had not just added PegHeds to my Walnut Fluke , I'd buy it for the care and rosewood fretboard.
Good Luck

Good deal on the Fluke which is what I'm most familiar with. Where did you get the case? If I had not just added PegHeds to my Walnut Fluke , I'd buy it for the care and rosewood fretboard.
Good Luck

The case was bought at the same time, on the FMM store. It says fluke inside.

How do you like the srap button on bottom side of neck at body and are you using a srap that loops around you neck?

How do you like the srap button on bottom side of neck at body and are you using a srap that loops around you neck?

I am using a standard guitar strap, but a thin leather 1" wide as the weight is not a factor. I find it balances well.
Michel

WHere does the other end of the strap attach to? I see the button on the neck but not on the bottom.

IN any case these are sweet instruments, for a good price. Good luck on the sale.

WHere does the other end of the strap attach to? I see the button on the neck but not on the bottom.

IN any case these are sweet instruments, for a good price. Good luck on the sale.

It has a pickup so it attaches to the pickup jack
Michel

Well, I have installed the Christmas lights this weekend so I guess it's time for a little price reduction.

220$ shipped and paypalled to US 48 or Canada for the Flea
250$ shipped and paypalled to US 48 or Canada for the Fluke

Michel

It has a pickup so it attaches to the pickup jack
Michel

Hi Michel -

Do you have any pictures showing the pickup jack in context, and where it is on the instrument?

If the pickup jack is on the flat bottom, then the instrument can no longer stand up by itself, which is one of the 'features' of the Fluke and Flea ukes....:(

If the pickup jack is on the flat bottom, then the instrument can no longer stand up by itself, which is one of the 'features' of the Fluke and Flea ukes....:(

You're right, this fluke can't stand on its end, the pickup is there.

Hi Michel,

Thanks for clarifying that. Maybe you could show a picture of the pickup jack since this was apparently not factory-installed?

Thanks,

Booli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom