Ohana Sopraninos gig bags

Uke Republic

Reaction score
Perhaps you own a sopranino but feel the soprano size bag its in is just too loose...Ohana now has the sopranino bag and I sell em! Its black and is about 10mm and yes fits the sopranino hand in glove. With shipping to most of the mainland U.S. of A its less than $29.00. SHAMWOW!!!
I also sell the sopranino as well.
Hurry supplies are limited
SHAMWOW!:rock:

Can you please give a price quote on the Sopranino itself (without shipping)? You can PM it to me if you like. Thanks!!

Is it like the gig bag for the sopranos - I think nylon with two straps and a pocket? Or better yet, do you have a pic? Will it fit a Manini or will it be too loose? I can give you dimensions if you need them.

My newly acquired ohana sopranino is in need of a gig back and this would seem to fit the bill. How much would it cost to post to the UK? Some pictures would be great too!

Heres the specs. a Ohana Sopranino measures 18.5''X 6'' and the gig bags are 20'' X 8'' they are black nylon with 10mm padding, 1 single strap on back and 1 pocket on front. Pictures should soon be posted on the Ohana music site. I will post another Ohana bag that will look about same. Stay tuned sopraninonians!

Here is a picture of an Ohana Sopranino safely nestled in it's very own Sopranino gig bag.
See my album for more pictures. I have a pic comparing the sopanino gig bag to a soprano size gig bag.
picture.php

True dat! More photos coming up. Thanks double H. Oh yeah, my whisky (Thanks to all my friends.GRRR..)is gone but I still have Spongebob

Here is a close up of the hanger on the back top of the Ohana (name dropping as usual) SNino Gig Bag.
picture.php

Top Bottom