Shamwow sopranino gig bags

Uke Republic

Reaction score
Word on the street is that owners of the majestic Ohana Sopranino have been using loose fitten soprano bags.No more loose bags. Ohana offers just for you sopranino owners and well lovers of small ukulele bags, the sopranino gig bag! I listed them on marketplace if ye are interested.
SHAMWOW!:rotfl::rock:

ok so im totally bombed, and even I dont get it, and Shamwow is a huge running joke on my hockey team.

so,

huh?

Its just so fun to say.shamwow?SHAMWOW!!! Hey they make shamwows in Germany and the Germans always make good stuff. Z Germans

So... Ohana doesn't ship them with sopranino gig bags... They ship them with no bag then? If they shipped them with a soprano gig bag so you had to buy a bag separately that fit... wow. What a sham.

Do you see what I did there?

The facts

No Ohana doesn't just give you a bag. Most retailers only sell soprano bags to match up with the sopranino. So now Ohana came up with a bag that fit better. No sham man just wow! If shamwow did make gig bags they would probably be nice for solid wood with the moisture levels and all. Gotta say itSHAMWOW!:shaka:

UkeRepublic is correct. I have one now for T.R. and he's very happy in his new home.

I'd take a pic but UkeRepublic is already charging his camera... ;)

One of the cool bits is it has Ohana embroidered on it. So it's not just a generic gig bag.

picture.php

Here is a picture of the Ohana Sopranino Gig Bag compared to a soprano sized bag.
See my album for more pictures.

Here is a picture of the cool hanger feature on the back of the Ohana Sopranino Gig Bag.
More pictures of it on my album. Cha cha check it out!
picture.php

Here is a picture of the cool hanger feature on the back of the Ohana Sopranino Gig Bag.

It's GREAT for ziplining through the rainforest! :D

That's cool - I can't wait to get mine. I hope there's not too much space around the Manini.

khrome thats a good idea! I'm gonna market them for Brasil and other amazon kinda places. You should get yours today. Your hair looks great, getting ready for summer?
Rock on witcha bad self!:nana:

khrome thats a good idea! I'm gonna market them for Brasil and other amazon kinda places. You should get yours today. Your hair looks great, getting ready for summer?
Rock on witcha bad self!:nana:

Thank you! My hair is actually darker than that. That's just a bit of Photoshop trickery. ;) I'm always ready for the summah'. I'm solar-powered.

I'm hoping theukululeleshop.co.uk gets these in soon, my sopranino had the indignity of wearing a mahalo bag on Monday.

Top Bottom