Kamaka Concert Length

Dwave

Reaction score
I have a Kamaka Tenor, but like the size of a concert. Can anyone who has a Kamaka Concert tell me its body length, just the body. Thanks.

Tenor is 12 inches, Concert is 11 inches!

Length of body.

Does that help?

Any more measurements that you might need, let me know :)
I sell Kamakas and have a bunch right now.
I have a measuring tape and know how to use it ;)

Haha!

(And yes, I just dropped that I sell Kamakas cause yall know I am proud! I find ways to bring it up in casual conversation... haha)

Tenor is 12 inches, Concert is 11 inches!

Length of body.

Does that help?

Any more measurements that you might need, let me know :)
I sell Kamakas and have a bunch right now.
I have a measuring tape and know how to use it ;)

Haha!

(And yes, I just dropped that I sell Kamakas cause yall know I am proud! I find ways to bring it up in casual conversation... haha)

Thanks Mim your awesome I have bought from you in the past and I highly recommend Mims Ukes!

To my eye, this is one of those "Why not ask the builders?" questions. Surely they know as well as anyone!

If I were wondering about this, I'd want to know the scale length, the total overall length, and the length of the body just to complete the info.

To my eye, this is one of those "Why not ask the builders?" questions. Surely they know as well as anyone!

If I were wondering about this, I'd want to know the scale length, the total overall length, and the length of the body just to complete the info.

Logic would dictate contacting the builder. My own personal experience has been less than satisfactory when trying to contact some manufactures, maybe the OP has had the same issues. I repeatedly emailed Koaloha the same question, they never returned any of my emails. With the broad knowledge base on this forum one can get answers any time of night or day. Getting to hear from Mim is a bonus in itself.

Nobody is patient anymore these days, you of all people should know that Rick. You have to deal with us headcases all the time.:nana:

From the Kamaka website:

Intermediate size between the standard and tenor. Has a fuller tone, while retaining the ease of the smaller standard. Also known as an Alto.
•Overall length: 23-1/2"
•Scale length: 15"
•Total # frets: 16
•Frets to the body: 12
•MSRP: $1,095

So there is the other info! :)

What else might cha want to know?
Body depth is 2.5 inches. A little above at the lower bout a little below at the upper... by the teeniest of bits (like my technical talk there?... hahaha)

Why ask the builder and wait, maybe for days, when you can ask Mim! :shaka:

I would dearly love to have a Kamaka concert from Mim. Now if Mim will just twist my husband's arm (and his wallet) to get him on board with my idea.

Top Bottom