Dolphins vs Sharks

Debby

Reaction score
Makala Dolphins & Sharks...Is there any difference between them besides the obvious bridges?

The finish. Dolphins are gloss, sharks are satin.

Ahh! Yes! Our shark does have a satin finish. I guess I did not pay enough attention to that at the music shop. Thanks!

Ahh! Yes! Our shark does have a satin finish. I guess I did not pay enough attention to that at the music shop. Thanks!

Sharks probably have sharper teeth but dolphins can hold their breath longer...........................................................whoops ....okay Taaaaaxiiiiiii:nana:

Sharks probably have sharper teeth but dolphins can hold their breath longer...........................................................whoops ....okay Taaaaaxiiiiiii:nana:

Lol! Too funny

Sharks have better rhythm. That's why the Dolphins never danced against the Jets.

Sharks play ice hockey, dolphins play American Football.

I have one of each. Sound identical.

As stated, the finish is different. They also come in different colors.

Sharks have better rhythm. That's why the Dolphins never danced against the Jets.

Pundabaya,
Sharks play ice hockey, dolphins play American Football.

Weren't the Jets in West Side Story ? ...oh and the Sharks...oh good cross referencing .......I'm confused .....no ,not by the post ....I'm just confused ...I get up,I'm confused.:nana:

Last edited:
We just have the one shark but we got a Ukadelic yesterday. My hubby thinks it sounds different. The action is definitely higher and I prefer the shark because of it. I can't hear a difference and I think they are pretty much the same thing.

I was just curious about the Sharks and dolphins because the dolphins seem more popular.

Dolphins have been out longer than the shark.

Wow...now ,when you say "out"?....urmmmm?

As opposed to being "safe" (baseball)
As opposed to being "not out" (cricket)

or

Available for sale somewhere (ironically, have never seen one for sale in any music store. I must live in a sheltered area).

Top Bottom