New strings!

UkEdman90

Reaction score
So everyone cross your fingers that i finally find my strings that will suit me! i just picked up some of the fremont blacklines for my concert. i hope they sound nice! other than that what do you guys think about these?

here is what i got:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BLACKLINE-F...16224QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

I had a set on my Ko'olau T1.

I liked their punch, but they had HORRIBLE intonation. It went -15 on the 12th fret for each string. I replaced them with J71's (after using them for about a month) and the J71's were spot on. Maybe that was just my set though.

I had a set on my Ko'olau T1.

I liked their punch, but they had HORRIBLE intonation. It went -15 on the 12th fret for each string. I replaced them with J71's (after using them for about a month) and the J71's were spot on. Maybe that was just my set though.

you lost me there

I like 'em better than the Nylguts, but like Worth Hards the best, in fact I just bought a new tenor set today... which is kinda weird 'cuz I don't even HAVE a tenor.

:eek:That reminds me, I just saved a TON of money on my car insurace!:cool:
:smileybounce:

I like 'em better than the Nylguts, but like Worth Hards the best, in fact I just bought a new tenor set today... which is kinda weird 'cuz I don't even HAVE a tenor.

:eek:That reminds me, I just saved a TON of money on my car insurace!:cool:
:smileybounce:

NO s**!

Geico?

NO s**!

Geico?

Nah, not Geico, bought the policy from some dude with a hotdog cart and a sign reading "The Rapture is Coming". The policy is "extra-insurance" (only covers damage resulting from extra terrestrial invasions and extra terrestrial related incidents.) AND if I'm abducted, my family gets $$Two Million$$

Here's hoping ET comes home!!

Nah, not Geico, bought the policy from some dude with a hotdog cart and a sign reading "The Rapture is Coming". The policy is "extra-insurance" (only covers damage resulting from extra terrestrial invasions and extra terrestrial related incidents.) AND if I'm abducted, my family gets $$Two Million$$

Here's hoping ET comes home!!

:shaka: the s** bro! very nice! how long u think it will take to get my strings? im ancy i cant stand my current strings!

:shaka: the s** bro! very nice! how long u think it will take to get my strings? im ancy i cant stand my current strings!

Mine took THREE days to get to N. Carolina!! But I feel ur pain. That's why I plan WAY far in advance. I have five sets of soprano strings, two sets of concerts and as I mentioned earlier, I even have a set of tenor strings on the way even though I don't have a tenor uke! Its good to be prepared! Alien Invasion, I'm COVERED! Impluse ukulele acquisition of a tenor with no strings, NO PROBLEM!

Now the only thing I have to work out is how to fake an alien abduction so I can cash in on my new alien abduction insurance. If I get the cash, I can buy a REALLY nice tenor ukulele! (Or one million "hawaiian gift souveniers")
http://www.hawaiiuwt.biz/store/showcategory.aspx?categoryid=18

Last edited:
Top Bottom