ENYA EUTK 5 Tenor Ukulele

bluecity

Reaction score
I told earlier here in the forum that I had ordred a new Uke from China, a Enya EUTK 5 Tenor. Some members ask me to report back when I get it, and now I have:

OMDE4054.jpg

Yesterday it's arrive after over one month of waiting... it was shipped 26th of september from China with EMS Air express... It arrive 5th of November...

When this are writed, I can start to say it was worth the waiting. Yesterday I bring it to my local Luthier (he is a high quality guy that have build guitars for world famous guitarists) and he give me the best feedback of the build quality.

I like the sound, and the pickupsystem work well. The original strings was not mine style of strings, so I will change them to Aquila as soon as possible. But a solid Koa Uke with pearl inlay and high quality Fisman preamp and hardcase for apx 400 USD it's sims to me as a very good deal, and the hand crafted piece of a ukulele was done with love. Excelent work.

For more details and pictures see this page:
http://www.mortengjerde.com/enya/

or ask question and I will try to answer as good I can.

I just received their inexpensive hpl concert and it was just as I expected. I love the fingerboard and bridge, the quality, etc... especially for an $80 Amazon uke. Love it. But the sound is very weak. to be expected. It works great for electric work... But it kind of makes me crave a light build solid wood Enya with the same type fingerboard and bridge. etc. Do you feel yours is built light with a lot of projection?

I love Enya's and their fingerboard and bridge. Are the more expensive ones built light and responsive?

How much did the shipping cost if you don't mind me asking? I've fancied an Enya but they aren't on Amazon UK and I felt the shipping was prohibitive.

Looks very good. Can't wait to hear some sound samples

Hi, welcome to visit our website, there are some of our ukulele sound playing videos. And on youtube, you could also search for more videos about our Enya ukulele. Thank you

I love Enya's and their fingerboard and bridge. Are the more expensive ones built light and responsive?

Hi parker, Enya Koa solid series Uke or Mahogany solid series uke would be built light ralatively. You could visit our website to take a look at our EUC/T-M6. EUC/T-K1, EUC/T-A1,KUC/T-MAD,KUC/T-KADs

I told earlier here in the forum that I had ordred a new Uke from China, a Enya EUTK 5 Tenor. Some members ask me to report back when I get it, and now I have:

View attachment 72592

Yesterday it's arrive after over one month of waiting... it was shipped 26th of september from China with EMS Air express... It arrive 5th of November...

When this are writed, I can start to say it was worth the waiting. Yesterday I bring it to my local Luthier (he is a high quality guy that have build guitars for world famous guitarists) and he give me the best feedback of the build quality.

I like the sound, and the pickupsystem work well. The original strings was not mine style of strings, so I will change them to Aquila as soon as possible. But a solid Koa Uke with pearl inlay and high quality Fisman preamp and hardcase for apx 400 USD it's sims to me as a very good deal, and the hand crafted piece of a ukulele was done with love. Excelent work.

For more details and pictures see this page:
http://www.mortengjerde.com/enya/

or ask question and I will try to answer as good I can.

Yes, Enya ukuleles are good for the price. I couldn't open your link, though. The "enya" could not be found.

Top Bottom