FS: new uke crazy brown alligator concert case with hygrometer

Recstar24

Reaction score
Last edited:
I know PhilUSAfret wanted it badly when it was first posted, hopefully he'll get it this time around. I love the uniqueness.

I know PhilUSAfret wanted it badly when it was first posted, hopefully he'll get it this time around. I love the uniqueness.

I was out of town at the Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway all weekend. I didn't win any door prizes there either. I guess I wasn't supposed to get this case. (well, maybe I should have, LOL) I got a little agitated and didn't think this through and send a PM to Recstar24 telling him he should have then offered it to me before re-posting, thinking he was the one who originally listed it. Getting old is hell. I am becoming increasing used to the taste of a "foot in the mouth."

I was out of town at the Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway all weekend. I didn't win any door prizes there either. I guess I wasn't supposed to get this case. (well, maybe I should have, LOL) I got a little agitated and didn't think this through and send a PM to Recstar24 telling him he should have then offered it to me before re-posting, thinking he was the one who originally listed it. Getting old is hell. I am becoming increasing used to the taste of a "foot in the mouth."

I bet a good time was had at the Fest Phil. Next year maybe depending where my next job is???

Top Bottom