KALA solid cedar top concert for sale

bluelts

Reaction score
SOLD

Best wishes to the new owner(s) and the uke!
Thanks to all that replied!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Selling my Kala KA-ACP-CT Solid Cedar Top Concert Slothead with Acacia back and sides bought in april 2014 from mim's uke. The uke is lovely both in its appearance and sound; it is very warm and resonant thanks to the solid cedar top, has accurate intonation (I hand-picked from two ukes), and works perfectly for either high G or low G (I tried both and currently I have the low G string on, will send both strings with the uke).

You can check the sound sample and customer review here to see it is one of the best choices for uke at this price:
http://www.theukulelesite.com/kala-ka-acp-ct-solid-cedar-top-concert-slothead.html

I am selling it because I barely got time to play it and I will be moving soon and don't want it to be wasted with me. There is a 1mm hairline on the varnish at the binding (circled in pic, if you like, it can be easily fixed with a retouch, although it is very unnoticeable), other than that, the uke is like new.

I am asking for $200 including the uke, the bag, the high G string, and shipping to the U.S.. If you are in NYC, we can meet up and the price will be $190.

Attachments

• IMG_0921.jpg
    IMG_0921.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0922.jpg
    IMG_0922.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0923.jpg
    IMG_0923.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0928.jpg
    IMG_0928.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0929.jpg
    IMG_0929.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
I've got one just like it also from Mim. Fabulous uke. Great price. Buy it.

This is an outrageous nab: my version is held in high esteem. Wow; unreal price!

A PM has been sent.

Was able to buy this Ukulele in person. Beautiful in look and sound! You
all have great taste. Very nice seller too!

Top Bottom