shirts

Nosniwd

Reaction score
I love the site forum design. I'd rock one as a shirt.

you guys should sell t-shirts

Aldrine, Aaron and I were actually discussing this last night at our weekly meeting. We were wondering if people would actually wear a shirt with our logo on our any other ukulele apparel we create.

Let us know guys if you want em. We can make em if enough people are interested.

Aldrine, Aaron and I were actually discussing this last night at our weekly meeting. We were wondering if people would actually wear a shirt with our logo on our any other ukulele apparel we create.

Let us know guys if you want em. We can make em if enough people are interested.

I would definitely wear one.

If you are not aware of the site, you should check out www.CafePress.com. It is the way to go for creating and distributing apparel with virtually no overhead.

Thanks, Jereme

i definitely would wear one.

just a small request/suggestion: maybe change the underground to a cracked font? maybe see how that looks and mess with fonts a bit.

but other than that, i would have to buy 5 shirts, one for each of the week days.

I would definitely wear one.

If you are not aware of the site, you should check out www.CafePress.com. It is the way to go for creating and distributing apparel with virtually no overhead.

Thanks, Jereme

I did a cafepress store a few years ago. I wasn't too impressed with the quality. Has it gotten better?

I did a cafepress store a few years ago. I wasn't too impressed with the quality. Has it gotten better?

www.Printfection.com is VERY good quality. i've only used the $2 shirt deal, but i think they have very good pricing.

there's also this one shirt store in my area that i believe ships to places and my old high school martial arts club had shirts made and it is also very good quality. ill have to go see what the name of it is called though.

i'd wear 2. one as a t-shirt and da other as a hoodie ^_^ but yea there's a design place just down the street form my school and they madeour band shirts, hoodies, ect. over the past liek 5 years. it's a great place with discounts for band members;) but yea.. jus lettin u know

Last edited:

I am not sure what the quality was for you then, but I have been pleased. Especially since they do all of the shipping. I do believe that have made some improvements to the printing. I remember reading a newsletter snippit about some new process.

It is just a thought. I also believe there are some other CafePress like sites now as well.

Thanks, Jereme

I'd definitely get one. actually I'd get two! haha..

www.Printfection.com is VERY good quality. i've only used the $2 shirt deal, but i think they have very good pricing.

there's also this one shirt store in my area that i believe ships to places and my old high school martial arts club had shirts made and it is also very good quality. ill have to go see what the name of it is called though.

Wow sounds interesting. I might try and get one of those $2 shirts.

Attachments

• 3788.jpg
    3788.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 3789.jpg
    3789.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 3790.jpg
    3790.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 12
:cool:Hellz yea id where one to, thats a sick logo it would also get word out about the web site.

Ok, heres the deal. If at least 25 people want shirts, we'll make em. We're going to print them on high quality ring spun shirts so they will be a little more pricey than normal tees but we want to show that anything we do is going to be quality.

Ok, heres the deal. If at least 25 people want shirts, we'll make em. We're going to print them on high quality ring spun shirts so they will be a little more pricey than normal tees but we want to show that anything we do is going to be quality.

im down for this...so is uke noobie...put us both down

Attachments

• fluke_headstock_01.jpg
    fluke_headstock_01.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 42
  • fluke_headstock_03.jpg
    fluke_headstock_03.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 255
Top Bottom