PDA

View Full Version : shirts

Nosniwd
12-14-2007, 12:40 AM
I love the site forum design. I'd rock one as a shirt.

you guys should sell t-shirts

rayan
12-14-2007, 12:43 AM
Aldrine, Aaron and I were actually discussing this last night at our weekly meeting. We were wondering if people would actually wear a shirt with our logo on our any other ukulele apparel we create.

Let us know guys if you want em. We can make em if enough people are interested.

mhancoc7
12-14-2007, 02:30 AM
Aldrine, Aaron and I were actually discussing this last night at our weekly meeting. We were wondering if people would actually wear a shirt with our logo on our any other ukulele apparel we create.

Let us know guys if you want em. We can make em if enough people are interested.

I would definitely wear one.

If you are not aware of the site, you should check out www.CafePress.com. It is the way to go for creating and distributing apparel with virtually no overhead.

Thanks, Jereme

uber_goober
12-14-2007, 07:19 AM
The site logo is great. I'd totally buy and wear a shirt.

-John

Fred Miu
12-14-2007, 07:49 AM
i definitely would wear one.

just a small request/suggestion: maybe change the underground to a cracked font? maybe see how that looks and mess with fonts a bit.

but other than that, i would have to buy 5 shirts, one for each of the week days.

rayan
12-14-2007, 08:36 AM
I would definitely wear one.

If you are not aware of the site, you should check out www.CafePress.com. It is the way to go for creating and distributing apparel with virtually no overhead.

Thanks, Jereme

I did a cafepress store a few years ago. I wasn't too impressed with the quality. Has it gotten better?

Fred Miu
12-14-2007, 09:16 AM
I did a cafepress store a few years ago. I wasn't too impressed with the quality. Has it gotten better?

www.Printfection.com is VERY good quality. i've only used the $2 shirt deal, but i think they have very good pricing.

there's also this one shirt store in my area that i believe ships to places and my old high school martial arts club had shirts made and it is also very good quality. ill have to go see what the name of it is called though.

Terrell
12-14-2007, 01:05 PM

i'd wear 2. one as a t-shirt and da other as a hoodie ^_^ but yea there's a design place just down the street form my school and they madeour band shirts, hoodies, ect. over the past liek 5 years. it's a great place with discounts for band members;) but yea.. jus lettin u know

mhancoc7
12-14-2007, 06:40 PM

I am not sure what the quality was for you then, but I have been pleased. Especially since they do all of the shipping. I do believe that have made some improvements to the printing. I remember reading a newsletter snippit about some new process.

It is just a thought. I also believe there are some other CafePress like sites now as well.

Thanks, Jereme

jkalaheo_boy
12-14-2007, 08:56 PM
id rep one, sticker or t-shirt whatev

BUGOY
12-15-2007, 06:11 AM
I'd definitely get one. actually I'd get two! haha..

rayan
12-15-2007, 08:47 AM
www.Printfection.com is VERY good quality. i've only used the $2 shirt deal, but i think they have very good pricing.

there's also this one shirt store in my area that i believe ships to places and my old high school martial arts club had shirts made and it is also very good quality. ill have to go see what the name of it is called though.

Wow sounds interesting. I might try and get one of those $2 shirts.

titoboy5
12-15-2007, 09:36 PM
me too! can i have a hat and a sweat band.

Bigylittle
12-16-2007, 12:48 PM
Wow I'd want one, I'm quite fond of the UU logo.

misterlee
12-17-2007, 09:40 PM
I'd buy one for sure!

Misguided Musician
12-18-2007, 07:58 AM
I'd rock anything with the site design. That'd be awesome!

KAWIKA27
12-18-2007, 09:27 AM
:cool:Hellz yea id where one to, thats a sick logo it would also get word out about the web site.

rayan
12-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Ok, heres the deal. If at least 25 people want shirts, we'll make em. We're going to print them on high quality ring spun shirts so they will be a little more pricey than normal tees but we want to show that anything we do is going to be quality.

CenizaT&K-01
12-19-2007, 01:53 AM
Ok, heres the deal. If at least 25 people want shirts, we'll make em. We're going to print them on high quality ring spun shirts so they will be a little more pricey than normal tees but we want to show that anything we do is going to be quality.

im down for this...so is uke noobie...put us both down

Fred Miu
12-19-2007, 07:13 AM
Rayan, i think you know what my vote is haha.

NukeDOC
12-19-2007, 08:18 AM
im interested.

any idea how much each shirt will cost, then?

do we have an idea of what the shirt will look like and how the logo(s) will be laid out?

will it be the whole logo with the font like up at the top of this page or will it just be the uke like in rayan's avatar?

if i may suggest, the whole logo on front left breast, with just the uke/grass/plants logo really big in the back? :D
white ink on brown shirt?

rayan
12-19-2007, 08:50 AM
We'll probably keep the design pretty simple. Probably something along these lines:
http://ukuleleunderground.com/pics/m1.jpg

The shirts we're using is going to be Next Level Apparel which is supposed to be better than American Apparel. They are ring spun which makes them really soft. We don't know what color the shirt is going to be yet. Thats just a picture of a blank shirt I found so I used it :P. What color do you guys want?

NukeDOC
12-19-2007, 09:16 AM
so only front print? or will the back be printed too?

rayan
12-19-2007, 09:17 AM
so only front print? or will the back be printed too?

Probably only the front... it costs us the more screens we use. Our shirts would be too expensive.

Fred Miu
12-19-2007, 09:46 AM
ill buy one.

are you using printfection?

JumpingPulgas
12-19-2007, 10:11 AM
Count me in. A brown shirt would be nice.:D

CenizaT&K-01
12-19-2007, 11:44 AM
i think white with brown lettering would be nice too...

tripl3thr33
12-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Count me in. A brown shirt would be nice.:D

i agree, i would wear a brown one. and like terrel said, a hoodie would be good too haha.

pfestejo1
12-21-2007, 05:35 AM
I would rock the shirt!

pfestejo1
12-21-2007, 05:35 AM
i agree, i would wear a brown one. and like terrel said, a hoodie would be good too haha.

Yeah I would rock the brown hoodie too..That would be sik!!!!

CenizaT&K-01
12-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Yeah I would rock the brown hoodie too..That would be sik!!!!

i would totally rock a hoodie...that would be dirty!!! sweet

pakiboy949
12-21-2007, 11:47 PM
I'd wear one as long as it doesn't say Ukulele Underground .com, the .com part would make it seem kinda weird.

CenizaT&K-01
12-22-2007, 11:58 AM
I'd wear one as long as it doesn't say Ukulele Underground .com, the .com part would make it seem kinda weird.

touche my friend touche

Nosniwd
12-23-2007, 04:41 PM
umm yes. count me in for the shirt. i 2nd the motion of not including .com the logo is fine how it is. brown shirt w/ white logo. or black shirt? or some variation of that. I like brown shirt w/ white logo because it really shows the detail in the logo.

hoodies would be good who ever suggested that. but maybe lets start w/ shirts first ;)

happy holidays everyone!

Fred Miu
12-23-2007, 09:52 PM
maybe make the logo way bigger too.

show everyone what we rep

pakiboy949
12-24-2007, 02:21 AM
hahah what if we run into each other on the streets reppin the shirt... it's like a secret internet society =O, haha jk sorry. :D

tripl3thr33
12-25-2007, 07:55 AM
hahah what if we run into each other on the streets reppin the shirt... it's like a secret internet society =O, haha jk sorry. :D

haha it would be!

Fred Miu
12-25-2007, 08:08 AM
haha just wait, when people start to meet up and do jam sessions, i bet half the people meet up wearing the UU shirts! haha

HungSolo
12-29-2007, 07:01 AM
I'd be down with it, even though I'm a new member, I like the logo. I'm not too keen on the pink website addy below the logo.

We'll probably keep the design pretty simple. Probably something along these lines:

The shirts we're using is going to be Next Level Apparel which is supposed to be better than American Apparel. They are ring spun which makes them really soft. We don't know what color the shirt is going to be yet. Thats just a picture of a blank shirt I found so I used it :P. What color do you guys want?

unplaned
12-29-2007, 10:40 AM
shirt yes....hoodie is a must. hat's maybe?.. I see a few guys on here wear "uke'ing hats, seeso has his beanie's and Base ball hats seem popular too!!! tbh I'd grab one of each!

JumpingPulgas
12-29-2007, 01:33 PM
Yeah I'm down with hats and beanies with the UU logo :D

CenizaT&K-01
01-01-2008, 05:27 PM
any word on the progress of this>?

Fatboicorp
01-01-2008, 09:44 PM
I would wear that shirt.

ukuleleplaya
01-03-2008, 03:11 AM
brown would look sharp, tell me the cost and after i show it off to my fellow musicians i'll need to get the multi shirt price. lol

QUOTE=rayan;592]Aldrine, Aaron and I were actually discussing this last night at our weekly meeting. We were wondering if people would actually wear a shirt with our logo on our any other ukulele apparel we create.

Let us know guys if you want em. We can make em if enough people are interested.[/QUOTE]

MusicOverMySoul
01-06-2008, 04:02 PM
i would total wear that kind of shirt but i really dislike pictures on the front... you should have ukulele underground on the front and a nice ukulele on the back... that would be SWEET!

ukulele_coolia
01-08-2008, 05:26 AM
If there's a chance getting a shirt although living in Europe (I don't know how much shipping is?), I'd definitely buy one. I've been waiting for a nice looking uke shirt for years. ;)

Nuke-ulele
01-10-2008, 05:26 AM
I'd order a shirt or two in a heartbeat!

rayan
01-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Ok heres the status, I'm getting some quotes from some t-shirt printers. We'll set up an order form soon with the final design. Just to get an idea, if you want a shirt, what size shirt do you wear and color preference (we'll do the color the most people want I guess)

Fred Miu
01-11-2008, 10:59 AM
the brown color is a good color as it is.

i vote for Brown and White. :)

1 Medium

and im still thinking if i want to buy a Large also.

JumpingPulgas
01-11-2008, 01:34 PM
I agree...medium brown shirt for me as well

the brown color is a good color as it is.

i vote for Brown and White. :)

1 Medium

and im still thinking if i want to buy a Large also.

HungSolo
01-11-2008, 03:00 PM
brown's cool with me. Probably L, maybe XL. I'd probably get a couple.

BUGOY
01-11-2008, 04:35 PM
i like brown... in XL

dafamcallsmebj
01-13-2008, 04:42 AM
i also like brown xl....

ukulele_coolia
01-13-2008, 04:56 AM
Are there also women shirts or am I the only female here? :rolleyes:

NukeDOC
01-13-2008, 05:27 AM
there are several other women here. i assume by "women shirts" you are referring to the really small t shirts with the little sleeves? what is sometimes called a baby tee?

wow... that would be hot. if i had a girlfriend, i would definitely get her one also. maybe even a tank top too. oooh a wifebeater!

please excuse me, ADD kicking in

thats a good question. rayan, is that something that can be done? we cant leave our sisters out of the loop, right?

Fred Miu
01-13-2008, 06:42 AM
Nuke! wifebeater would be nice!!!

i would buy a wifebeater haah

rayan
01-13-2008, 09:30 AM
I need to check, I think the minimum order for any type of garment is like 15 so.... we might need like 15 ukulele girls showing interest to make some baby tees. I'll check if we can do smaller runs.

Nuke-ulele
01-14-2008, 10:36 AM
Ok heres the status, I'm getting some quotes from some t-shirt printers. We'll set up an order form soon with the final design. Just to get an idea, if you want a shirt, what size shirt do you wear and color preference (we'll do the color the most people want I guess)

XL for me, and I'd probably take 2, especially if they just have the logo, not teh website address (no .com!)

You don't even need the .com, as anyone who sees the shirt will ask you anyway, then you can just tell them about UU.com!

UKESTAR
01-14-2008, 03:36 PM
Yeh...maybe sell them thru ebay so we can use paypal?? I want a brown large....get on it!!

Kateri
01-14-2008, 03:45 PM
Are there also women shirts or am I the only female here? :rolleyes:

I'm a girl! I wouldn't mind a wife beater, but if no can then i'll settle for a L mens shirt.

ukeboypat
01-23-2008, 01:38 AM
I would love to get 2 shirts a Medium and a Large

Also i was on deviantArt a few days ago and was going through their shirts and got the idea to make a few designs for ukulele Underground logos to give us some variety (not to say that the original logo isn't beautiful). Maby even hold a competition, or some thing ,of art entrys for a second logo for shirt variety?

E-Lo Roberts
01-23-2008, 05:31 AM
I'll take an XL brown. I'm assuming we are talking about Rayan's Ukulele Underground logo shirt?? e...

Nuke-ulele
01-23-2008, 08:45 AM

Also i was on deviantArt a few days ago and was going through their shirts and got the idea to make a few designs for ukulele Underground logos to give us some variety (not to say that the original logo isn't beautiful). Maby even hold a competition, or some thing ,of art entrys for a second logo for shirt variety?

I personally love the logo the way it is...a brown shirt with our white logo on it would be perfection!

UKESTAR
01-23-2008, 04:15 PM

I love the UU logo and def. want to buy a shirt with it on it. I also like the concept of having users submit some designs too....can't hurt right? Also, the "winner" gets a couple of free shirts for the use of their design. What do you all think??

Terrell
01-23-2008, 06:36 PM
I love the UU logo and def. want to buy a shirt with it on it. I also like the concept of having users submit some designs too....can't hurt right? Also, the "winner" gets a couple of free shirts for the use of their design. What do you all think??
dang that's a good idea. haha too bad i'm challenged when it comes to photoshop. haha but i'll take either an XXL shirt or the biggest you have up to that size if we ever put some out

KAWIKA27
01-24-2008, 01:25 PM

thats a pretty sweet idea I think its cool to let other people pitch in designs see what everyone can come up with. I still like the current design and cant wait to get a hold of one of the shirts.

UKESTAR
01-27-2008, 10:32 AM
A quick design I did...just to get the ideas going..

UKESTAR
01-27-2008, 10:42 AM
Diff. color....

UkuLeLesReggAe
01-29-2008, 09:11 PM
I would wear one of those shirts with pride... with (.com) or not.. :)

People will come to the forum saying " i seen somebody wearing the shirt "

Instead of b's up and c's up... UU UP

I would prob take 2 Medium.. thing is i dont have paypal or credit card etc.. im willing to get bopo just for this!

davoomac
01-30-2008, 03:33 AM
Any updates on the shirt situation? I would definitely get 2 shirts!

1 Medium
1 Large

The UU design is great as it is too. Brown please. :)

UkuLeLesReggAe
01-31-2008, 12:24 AM
yeah i would prefer brown as well.

E-Lo Roberts
01-31-2008, 07:01 AM
Diff. color....
Now I like this is brown. very cool...the blue...not so much..good work bro!....e-lo...

EleoCasil
01-31-2008, 03:14 PM
I would buy a shirt if they put them out!

rayan
01-31-2008, 06:14 PM
Hey everybody. We're going to put up a pre-order form for the shirts within the next couple weeks. They're coming. Thanks for all the support!

tripl3thr33
01-31-2008, 06:21 PM
Hey everybody. We're going to put up a pre-order form for the shirts within the next couple weeks. They're coming. Thanks for all the support!

sweet, i cant wait.

davoomac
01-31-2008, 06:26 PM

Where are you guys going to order the shirts from? approx. cost figures? Design?

I may have missed it or I may be jumping ahead. Can't help it, because I'm excited to get a shirt! :)

JosephBautista
01-31-2008, 06:41 PM
ill take a XXL brown shirt plz if you guys dont have any XXL's im fine with a XL :)

tsudawuda
01-31-2008, 08:03 PM
i would want a shirt but i dont think i deserve one. i only get little bit posts. :[

UkuLeLesReggAe
01-31-2008, 11:51 PM
i can't wait!..^ i only have around 100 posts.. isn't to good but i want one :)

rklicsu
02-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Excellent, I am happy to hear you guys are going to offer a T-Shirt. I agree, the UU logo in white ink on a brown shirt would be sweet. Please count me in for an XL. I will keep a look out for the pre-order form.

MUCHO MAHALOS.

Fred Miu
02-01-2008, 11:32 AM
i would want a shirt but i dont think i deserve one. i only get little bit posts. :[

as long as you are a UU family, you deserve one:D

Terrell
02-01-2008, 02:41 PM
yea it's o.k i joined before fred did and i only have around 100 or so. unlike fred we're not forum whores with 400 posts and we have other lives besides ukulele^_^ lol j/k man. but yea can't wait for da shirts!! they're gonna be tight

UkuLeLesReggAe
02-01-2008, 02:57 PM
my life is reggae music and trying to get good at ukulele.. im over school and over sport.

butr i hang out quite a bit. :)

shortgirl28
02-04-2008, 05:02 AM
I would love a UU shirt, make some for women like a baby tee! Maybe with the slogan "Meet me in the UU;);)!".....lol Dont mind me I'm just sleep deprieved right now.
FOR REALZ if this ever gets done just send me an email telling me where to send my money!

cs1x
02-04-2008, 09:11 AM
i would love a wife beater but if can't i'll settle for a brown small t-shirt. Also a 2XL for my boyfriend. He was the one that got me into ukulele and the one who bought me my first uke. This shirt would be a nice gift. It would be nice with the website logo. UU represet!

Ukulele_Junkie
02-04-2008, 10:01 PM
yeah put me in for 10 one in each color haha jk, but i'd definitely buy a shirt whoever made the logo, big up to him or her. Its really unique and goes with the name quite well. i've been trying to find a ukulele shirt on ebay, but just hawaiin button up shirts and i can't rock that here in the pacific northwest, and also those corny bite off shirts that say Got ukulele? This is too funky fresh to not make a shirt out of. So good luck with your venture.

tribal_theory1
02-04-2008, 10:36 PM
love the site logo. i can already see it on a shirt. on me. xl. in brown. thanks.

UkuLeLesReggAe
02-04-2008, 11:05 PM
i need one! i need paypal soon :S

rklicsu
02-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Any update on the shirts?

Ukulele_Junkie
02-12-2008, 01:39 PM
friday pre-orders

UKESTAR
02-12-2008, 02:41 PM
friday pre-orders

Huh?? Really?:eek:

Ukulele_Junkie
02-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Huh?? Really?:eek:

ryan said it on the live broadcast performance. :D

UKESTAR
02-12-2008, 03:44 PM
ryan said it on the live broadcast performance. :D

OK...missed that one. How do we go about pre-ordering again?? Thanks..:D

Ukulele_Junkie
02-12-2008, 05:54 PM
no clue, we'll have to wait for that still. through paypal is the way they might be taking payments tho.

davoomac
02-12-2008, 06:35 PM
I'd like to preorder 100 shirts.

haha okay scratch that... make that 1 Medium and 1 Large shirt please.

rayan
02-12-2008, 06:39 PM
We're planning to put up the pre-order link on the main page this Friday. Those people who choose to pre-order their shirts will get a couple bucks off the normal price. We're only going to do pre-order for a week then after that t-shirt prices go back to their normal price ($18).

We still need to figure out shipping though, international orders are tough now that our dollar is so junk :(

All the details will be posted on Friday so check for them then.

hotnanas
02-12-2008, 06:45 PM
I can't wait...even though I am new here, I'd love to rock one. This would be my first uke article of clothing ever!

UkuLeLesReggAe
02-12-2008, 08:53 PM
ill buy one for sure...

hmm i only got bopo though, i wonder if i can pay with that :S

Ikaru
02-13-2008, 01:02 AM
Count me in! Will you ship to Austria ?
Weak Dollar is good :D! Even with the shipping costs it will be cheap :).

moogambo
02-13-2008, 03:58 AM
I would buy one and wear it

koa
02-13-2008, 07:29 AM
Definitely buy at least one. More if multiple color choices. Great opportunity to support IMHO the #1 'ukulele site. Plus the logo (assuming it's the one seen above in the header) is more than cool!

Are you planning to get a few commercial sponsors to buy space on the t-shirts? I have no issues with that. As long as it helps keep this site going and the UU staff well fed & happy.

Howlie Boy
02-13-2008, 10:47 AM
Let me know when, ill get at least one....;)

Howlie Boy

UKESTAR
02-13-2008, 10:56 AM
Let me know when, ill get at least one....;)

Howlie Boy

How do we pay for the shirt?

AdamTheHobo
02-13-2008, 12:03 PM
How do we pay for the shirt?

i think they might use paypal

anyone know what the shirt would look like

EleoCasil
02-13-2008, 12:03 PM
awesome! That is super exciting! I can't wait to see the shirts and get one!

Ukulele_Junkie
02-13-2008, 01:55 PM
i think they might use paypal

anyone know what the shirt would look like

the shirts are the Ukukele Underground logo on a brown tee.

Hawaii808
02-13-2008, 10:42 PM
I want a shirt too please!.. whatever color you have!

NordicUke
02-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Where do i send my money?! :D I want a medium please!

hotnanas
02-21-2008, 12:04 PM
Where do i send my money?! :D I want a medium please!

http://ukuleleunderground.com/2008/02/21/t-shirt-pre-order-last-day/

koa
02-22-2008, 05:05 PM
Any known shipping date for those of us who pre-ordered The T-Shirt?

ookcrayZ
02-22-2008, 05:11 PM
Hope you do offer t shirts. But please be sure to carry womens sizes too.

Terrell
02-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Any known shipping date for those of us who pre-ordered The T-Shirt?

hmm iono.. hopefully within the next week.

grappler
02-22-2008, 11:53 PM
I've Just paid for the a Tshirt. All up it was $31AUD including shipping which was $12AUD. it should take 1-2weeks.

:)

just need confirmation from uu staff.

Fred Miu
02-23-2008, 04:43 AM
Hope you do offer t shirts. But please be sure to carry womens sizes too.

i think ryan said that there needs to be like 15 women that need to sign up so that there can be some.