UU Open Mic?

Just a quick survey, how many people would be down for an open mic over the internet using mogulus?

All you need is a webcam, mic, high speed internet, and a mogulus account.

Mogulus allows us to "punch in" feeds from anyone logged into our account. So everyone watching only needs to tune into one video player. We can go down the line and punch in anyone who wants go perform.

It'll be just like a real open mic but just over the internet.

I just thought of the idea at work today. Who'd be down for participating?

*update*
March 22 2008 - 4pm HST (7pm PST)

Performers please try to log on at least 30 minutes - 1 hour prior to 4 so we can get everyone set up and do quick mic checks. Thanks.

Open Mic will be broadcasted with Mogulus on the Ukulele Underground Channel. http://www.mogulus.com/ukuleleunderground

If Mogulus bogs out, backups will be Ustream and Skype

List of People who were interested in playing in the openmic. When we get 10 we'll set a date and time.

puremarkska - Hawaii
aldrine - hawaii
Ukulele_Junkie - PST
strongergodzilla - PST
nukeDOC - PST
dafamcallsmebj - PST
tsud123 -PST
seeso - Chicago
Dominator - PST
Fred Miu - PST
UkulelesReggae - Australia
menehunenyc - EST
Ndtitanlady
Kawika27 - PST
Deadeye - UK

Please post your Mogulus usernames. I need to add you to the "UU team" in order to participate.

update on participants:

dafamcallsmebj (nukedoc619)
playing original song "just one chance"

ukulele_junkie
playing "up on the roof" and "dock of the bay"

dominator
playing TBD

nukedoc (nukedoc619)
playing "everything i own"

puremarkska
playing TBD

aldrine
playing TBD

seeso (yoseeso)
playing "caress me down" and "word up"

edmundwhited (uked)
playing "one of a kind" and "natural rhythm"

fred_miu
playing TBD

tsud123 and chronosxd (tsud123)
#981 (ha! beat that lol)
playing "yesterday" and "baby got back"

Last edited by a moderator:
i probly won't perform but i would definitely watch :D that would be awesome.

i'd like to watch this, i'd perform after maybe 10 other people perform haha.. i dont like being the front performer.

Ok if 10 people agree to perform, we'll set a date. This is going to be fun.

Ok if 10 people agree to perform, we'll set a date. This is going to be fun.

Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! There.... not just "one" nice...ha. Much more effective...:D Oh, if I had a web-cam I would play, but no dice. Lo siento amigos!

Nice! Nice! Nice! Nice! There.... not just "one" nice...ha. Much more effective...:D Oh, if I had a web-cam I would play, but no dice. Lo siento amigos!

Haha, they're not that expensive. You can get a good one for like $40 bucks I think.

Yeah you can if you have firewire. Thats how we did the contest video last night.

Fire fire! Right on, I will look into that. I have so much tech info in my head that I have almost hit tech-overload.

Stop the madness...haha.:eek:

add bj to the list "dafamcallsmebj"

just got off the fone with him and he says hes down.

the three of us will be using the same computer and camera. we plan on going on as separate acts. but if you need to fill one more slot, im sure we can collaborate something as a group. hehe.

add bj to the list "dafamcallsmebj"

just got off the fone with him and he says hes down.

the three of us will be using the same computer and camera. we plan on going on as separate acts. but if you need to fill one more slot, im sure we can collaborate something as a group. hehe.

Cool Thanks Nuke! Halfway there...

That would be a blast. Set it up.

that sounds friggin awesome...

i'd hafta recruit my friend, philip/chronosxd to help me out. im totally not good by myself. haha. damn...i need find a webcam. lol.

Top Bottom