Luthiers Post your coolest build....:)

mm stan

Mystery Man
UU VIP
Reaction score
Anyone build some special ukes they proud of? we want to see them here :) maybe a double neck, inlays, special woods etc.

I'll be watching this thread, hope to see some cool ukuleles. Stan, I arrive in HNL Saturday evening. Hope to see you Sunday or Monday. Maybe PM your phone number.

Hans

Last edited:
Hello Stan , this is a great idea . I can't wait to see some out of the ordinary ukuleles . Woo Hoo ,....

Since Stan wanted what we think is our coolest and not necessarily our best (which, imo, is my next one), here it is. Why? Because this is my rig that I play through when I perform (yes, built the cab too).

Sorry Stan, I followed the title, and not the "rules", meaning, your statement, "`ukulele". Oh well, too late now - too lazy to delete, so just skip over this one.:rulez:

Last edited:
Since Stan wanted what we think is our coolest and not necessarily our best (which, imo, is my next one), here it is. Why? Because this is my rig that I play through when I perform (yes, built the cab too).

Sorry Stan, I followed the title, and not the "rules", meaning, your statement, "`ukulele". Oh well, too late now - too lazy to delete, so just skip over this one.:rulez:

Gnarly bass man.

Keep um coming gang, everyone is to drool for....and very beautiful
Some very cool builds and ideas...and Aaron,I did see your awesome
Axe :) come show us more, this is great way to showcase your
Amazing builds..I got to admit UU has the best luthiers around :)

...and Aaron,I did see your awesome
Axe :)

Actually, I just remembered (and searched to confirm my memory), my bass is `ukulele related. I don't think its ever been stated, but if you've been around here a while, you may figure out the connection with `ukulele.

And you win a prize if you figure it out.

Not!

Top Bottom