67.3 KB · Views: 88
  • image_zps5b8cefa0.jpg
    image_zps5b8cefa0.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 71
  • image_zps6c54b63b.jpg
    image_zps6c54b63b.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Play synth, bass, alternate tunings, 12 string acoustic, mandolin, sitar, any size or tuning uke even six or eight string, electric guitar, piano, etc. with this one of a kind MIDI uke!

Looks awesome. I actually thought about doing the exact same thing myself to one of these. Either the RMC Polydrive or the Graph-Tech Ghost system with their Acoustophonic Preamp and MIDI Hexpander....nice to have choices...

RMC pickups are considered by many experts to sound more natural than any other, as well has have the best response for tracking pitch to MIDI (with the proper converter of course), much better than the Roland GK, Graph-tech, Fishman et al MIDI systems on the market right now.

Correct me if I am wrong, but might I add that to use such a system (which INCLUDES your MIDI Multiuke), you will need at the very least, one of the Axon or Roland converter boxes to take the 13-pin output from the RMC Polydrive (and ANY OTHER MIDI system) to send the proper signal to your computer via USB or via MIDI to an external sound module or synth, OR one of the Roland pedalboard converters (it has the 13-pin input), like the VG99 does, it has all of that function, plus has tons of synth sounds built-in, as well as lots of effects, so you do not need a ton of other pedals to shape your sound.

My own primary use would be that I'd use it for tracking to MIDI/Notation of my own compositions, to get an accurate transcription.

But alas, still lack the funds for suck a big investment but thank you for confirming that it can be done, whomever gets this from you will be sitting pretty for doing MIDI from a ukulele.

I'm not sure if folks on UU understand what MIDI is, and can fully appreciate what you are offering here with the MIDI capability built-in. Maybe a video demo of it working would help to show it's potential?

Good luck with the sale! :)

-Booli

Top Bottom