Possbly Looking for Tenor $3-600 range

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrooks

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am starting the hunt for a new tenor and was wondering if anybody is looking to unload one. The things I am looking for are;

All solid wood
No structural damage (cracks, warping etc.)
I like Pono ukes but am open to others except Kala (don't like necks)
would prefer either spruce top, cedar top, or koa wood
$250-550 range (but a PM never hurts)

Please let me know of any options you all may have

thanks all and Happy Veterans Day

Hey everyone I am starting the hunt for a new tenor and was wondering if anybody is looking to unload one. The things I am looking for are;

All solid wood

I sent you a PM right after you posted this, waiting reply, thanks

All solid wood

Here you go. I am the owner of this uke (I used to be haolejohn). It is sitting in a climate controled storage locker in GA. It has been in storage for over two years now. Only pulled out during my trips to visit family during summers.

I have a Pono Pro Classic Cedar/Rosewood that I was going to put up for sale in the Marketplace soon. I'd like to get $500 plus shipping for it. It is a "Second", but I cannot find the flaw.

Hey everyone. I have received some messages about some really great ukes, but haven't found the perfect fit yet. I know I am very picky which is somewhat unrealistic for the used market. I may just save a little more and spring for the Pono Rt spruce which is "the" uke for what I need. I appreciate everyone's nice messages and if more of the ukes I was told about come available in the marketplace there should be some awesome instruments available soon. So everyone watch out for a UAS tempt haha

Hi, I have several Rosewood Spruce pro classics for sale, please call me asap and I can describe the tonal variations between them as well as send you some pics of the character of the wood. Thanks -Ki

808-387-4583

www.krstrings.com

Hi, I have several Rosewood Spruce pro classics for sale, please call me asap and I can describe the tonal variations between them as well as send you some pics of the character of the wood. Thanks -Ki

I bought a RTSH Spruce top from Kilin and am thoroughly pleased with the quality of the Pono Tenor and his professionalism. I would buy again from him.

Hey everybody thanks so much for the offers. I ended up going a little different route and replaced my gigging uke with a low end Pono with the five o system. In a few months I will still be looking for the pure acoustic spruce top and I will surely contact the members who messaged me about them.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom