3 vintage Regal resonator ukes.

skip

Reaction score
I am selling these 3 for a friend of mine's widow, along with a few other ukes.
We would prefer to sell them as a job lot, $2000 for all 3 ukes,plus $100 shipping from australia.
Email me for complete details etc.
cheers,skip
IMGP2972.jpg

Hi, are you talking australian dollars or U.S.?

these are from the 1930's,in good condition(one needs a new nut,another has two repaired back cracks) and ,from what i have been able to tell,fairly rare.
Loading photos on here takes forever,as we are on satellite internet,but i can send more via email to interested folks.
There is also a 1930's National Triolian woodgrain uke,and several other wood body ukes.IMGP2991.jpg

Skip, this collection you are selling is absolutely amazing. These spider-bridge, Regal-built-to-Dobro-spec reso ukes are really rare. I've never seen three all together like this.

Do you know if the one on the left has a replacement cover plate? I've never seen the moons and stars pattern before.

If I only had the money, I'd be on this like stink on a monkey. Whoever gets these is going to be really lucky!

IMGP2973.jpgThe moon and stars coverplate is original,and yes,its really rare,from what i can find out.
I have had a few inquiries about selling the ukes individually,and will have to talk to the owner, but she would prefer to do them as a package.

Last edited:
Top Bottom