New string type instrument

Timbuck

Reaction score
Very, very cool!

That guy must get SOOOOO high !!!!!!

Very interesting and complex sounds generated through pure acoustical interactions. Lovely!

Yeah, Beau, but high on what? That doesn't sound like a peaceful or joyous place he's coming from! "The yaybahar, coming to you soon in horror films everywhere."

Well, that was weird . . .

Can't beat the view he has, though! Gorgeous!

Yeah, Beau, but high on what? That doesn't sound like a peaceful or joyous place he's coming from! "The yaybahar, coming to you soon in horror films everywhere."

That's what I was thinking too. Great instrument if you make creepy movie opening credit music

:wtf: = been wanting to use this emoticon for some time now.

I congratulate the inventor for his ingenuity, but I just can't envision Martin or Taylor rushing to add it into their product line. i just hope my neighbor doesn't get one and want to duet....

Yeah I don't know if it will find its way into the musical mainstream but when you realize he sound it produces is completely acoustic, it's pretty impressive. I agree the view is nice too, gotta have a good studio to play that!

Genius! Perfect for sci-fi soundtracks and special effects.

It's a diddley bow on seroids (and peyote).

Is it difficult to play the "E" chord on that thing ?

I would not be surprised if you often see beached whales from the view from his studio.

wow, what great music for a science fiction movie!

Top Bottom