NUD! It's a Fluke!

Preacher

Reaction score
Thanks to the very kind and generous UU member katysax (who gave me a great price on this), I am now the very happy owner of this brightly colored, incredible sounding concert size Fluke! Here are a couple views of it (the light is not being very cooperative). I can't believe the sound that this thing puts out! (And I think I've found my preferred size in ukes now.)

Thanks so much to katysax for offering this to me after she saw me pining for a Fluke in the Forum threads. This community is SO fantastic!!!
IMG_5785.jpg IMG_5790.jpg IMG_5791.jpg

Awesome!!! Flukes and Fleas rock, and so do most of the UU members here. enjoy your Fluke they are indeed great instruments.

I even had a fellow UU member send me a bag for a Flea for free, after I posted looking for one.

katysax is always contributing good info, and sharing with fellow UU members! :shaka:

The uke seems to attract honest, happy, friendly people overall!

Congratulations on your new uke day! Flukes and fleas are great!
Love my pineapple tenor flea.

before you know it you'll be lusting for a pineapple or tiki king pattern.

I have the hibiscus laser cut fluke and it's my second favorite uke to play! Welcome to the Fluke fan club :)

Last edited:
Yep love my fmm instruments. I have a firefly and he cricket violin as well

But here is a pic of my surf fluke tenor and pineapple flea they both had rosewood fretboards and peghed tunners.

I'm about 2 hours from the FMM factory so I'm thinking of bringing them in to get a pickup added

These are the perfect Ukes to grab as you leave for a weekend trip

image.jpg

And here is a video with my flea

Last edited:
Preacher, congrats on your new fluke. I love my pineapple. It really is a great thing to have a durable, go anywhere uke. Olarte, it's hard to believe we are playing the same instrument. I've really got to practice more or maybe just stop watching videos by people who can really play.

Congratulations. You will love it. So far, I have found Freemont Black flurocarbon strings make my tenor walnut Fluke sound awesome. I also upgraded to Peghed tuners and it makes the Fluke a much better instrument. I am a stickler about tuning. Enjoy.

Yes I get one like that.. congrats.. I get aquilas on mine....wow S neva tell me she had ukes for sale :)

Top Bottom