Very pretty Mya Moe, slight radius with pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonesigh

Reaction score
I'm very reluctant to let this one go as much as I've always wanted a Mya Moe. I do like this one a lot but I really need to sell it because it's just not getting played. I'm addicted to the Moodyville Tenor that I bought. So I don't think Trevor will mind if I post his demo vid here from when I bought it just a bit ago. Has sycamore back and sides with a bear claw sitka spruce top. Has a K&K pick up and comes with original hard case and strap.

1,250 I'll pay shipping. USA only please.

View attachment 72855View attachment 72856View attachment 72857

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?100999-Mya-Moe-concert&highlight=concert

Last edited:
nope dont mind at all bonesigh and anyone who is considering this uke you want buy a more beautiful playing and looking concert and is a bargain at bonesigh's asking price.

It looks like it has PegHeds too? Can't tell. If so that should be mentioned as a plus.

I'm not in the market but this looks like a very nice Uke and a good deal.

Good luck with the sale.

Don't all Mya Moe concert size ukes come with pegheds? Or is that just sopranos?

Duk

Yes that's the uke Bill. Okay, still trying to sell this one folks. Got that vet bill covered with another sale but now my daughter has to see a functional medicine doctor for Hashimoto's Thyroid (sheesh) poor thing. Thanks to Obama I can't afford health care and I've got a whopping 3,000 deductible before insurance kicks in! I know, I'm such a whiner!! I think this uke is worth every bit of 1,250. Oh, I should mention in the vid above you see me shaking my hand (carpel tunnel) and my hand goes numb when I play sometimes and it's hard to barr chords occasionally so they sound a little muddled.

Anyone?

Come on folks...you know you want it. It's Mother's day, get her that special gift that say's "I really love you" :) I know, shameless huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom