FS or trade: Favilla C5

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
OK, I know it's not a ukulele, it's a classical guitar, BUT it is a Favilla. I have 4 Fav. baritones and one soprano, they are my favs. I am playing in a band and I really need a small steel string acoustic guitar [ preferably with a pickup].I'm thinking of something small like a Taylor GS mini. I'm getting arthritis in my hands, and this guitar is 2 inches at the nut! I can barely make a G chord on it without pain.
So , I either need to trade it or sell it . This has 2 huge slabs [not bookmatched] of beautiful mahogany. I'm guessing it's at least 40 years old and comes with a nice [made in Canada] HSC. There are some nicks, scratches, finish checking, and a crack below the bridge that may or may not even go all the way through. see pics. there is no movement and has not changed. there is also some [tape?] residue around the top of the neck. The neck is straight and it plays and sounds great with no buzzing.
I've seen these listed between $350-$650, so I'm thinking $400 shipped with the case, or a trade if you've got something that would fit my needs.
DSC04604.jpgDSC04607.jpgDSC04583.jpgDSC04601.jpgDSC04610.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom