Day Job?

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Most of us here, aren't lucky enough to be professional musicians, so what do you do for a day job? Or if you're in school do you have a side job?

I spend my 9-5 at a web software development firm.

What do you do there Ryan?

I have a temp job at a non-profit agency.

I'm a sophomore in college and i also work in a liquor store part time.

I work for a Road Inventory Program. I drive on the roads at National Parks All over the Country and rate theire conditions

Wow! That sounds like a fun job! Are all of the parks fun to drive thru?

My day job is at Cummins Inc., the diesel engine company. I'm a software tech. Then when I get home at night, I work on my two websites: The Gadgeteer and Ukulelereview. I have no life ;)

Regards,
Julie Strietelmeier
http://the-gadgeteer.com
http://ukulelereview.com

Wow! That sounds like a fun job! Are all of the parks fun to drive thru?

I can't complain. I live on the East Coast and have been all over the west, leaving for Hawaii today. It is pretty cool some of the most beautiful lands in the country.

im a sophomore in high school and am a lifeguard in the summer. im trying to get a job during school but its hard to do after school. im almost poitive that when i get older im not going to settle down or anything. i first wanna go work with invisible children and hang out with the little kids in Northern Uganda, and im hoping from there ill meet some people go around the world with me, and my uke =D

I start 9am-3:20pm for school!!! 3 days a week i start at 8:20am

Then 4:00pm-8:00pm to work at coles!! (food supermarket)

which i hate, going from school to work... but i need $ for a new uke.

im a sophomore in high school and am a lifeguard in the summer. im trying to get a job during school but its hard to do after school. im almost poitive that when i get older im not going to settle down or anything. i first wanna go work with invisible children and hang out with the little kids in Northern Uganda, and im hoping from there ill meet some people go around the world with me, and my uke =D

I just met with the guys who made Invisible Children, the movie. They are all from my home town San Diego, CA. Great people. Yeh, it would be a great experience working in the IDP camps!

I'm a sophomore in college and currently work for the City and County of Honolulu as a Parks and Rec. Aide..... i work with kids. It's good fun

I am a technical and sales support x]

Top Bottom