Howlett Hawaiian Koa Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownUpDave

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
**SOLD**

I am at the point where some of my ukes are not getting played. I have an anatomical issue with my left hand and radius fret boards are easier and less painful to barr chords with. I am now buying those types. I bought this off of Doc_J back in April of this year, it was and is everything he described it as. Very light resonant and responsive.

The koa is beautiful and rare in so much as these are single boards both back and front, no book matched seams in the middle. This is finished in a nice semi gloss tru-oil finish had hides scratches and dents very well. More on that later. I am the third owner, DocJ bought it from the original owner. It is in very good condition but with signs of being played and handled. There are some slight scratches, dings and dents. There are NO dents on the edges top or back. You have to look really hard to see these and there is nothing really noticable or glaring. If these kind of things bug you please pass because it is not in as new condition. I kinda liked it the way as I was not worried about hurting it.

I will let this go for SOLD, shipping extra, from Canada about another $50.00. If you want to haggle it is SOLD shipped. This ukulele new is approx. $$$, if you have always wanted a beautifully figured all custom built uke from a respect builder at a bargin price this is it. Pictures are from my tablet so not the greatest. I still very much like this uke and it would not kill me to keep it but it deserves to be played and cherished.

20141113_123952.jpg20141113_123941.jpg20141113_123901.jpg20141113_123852.jpg20141113_123834.jpg

Last edited:
I sent you a PM.

Beautiful uke at a very nice price. Wish I was a tenor guy.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Jim

Also I appreciate the PM and link to your uke group. I pulled some songs off your list. Sudbury Satutday Night........love it, as a Canadian you gotta know how to play that one.

Sale pending.......upon recept of payment

Payment received, this beauty is heading to a new home. Thanks to all for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom