Rick Turner Compass Rose Style C Micro Jumbo Tenor, Cocobolo / Adirondack

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobmyers

Reaction score
SOLDPurchased new 5/13/2014 from Gryphon Instruments for $2070 in mint condition ( receipt available). Came with soft case but upgraded to Koolau hard case ((plus $100).
Let the pictures speak for themselves. Selling to finance a custom build I ordered that will be ready this month.
This one is as sweet as it gets with outstanding intonation and sustain. And the woods (Cocobolo and Spruce) are stunning.
Asking $1750 delivered in CONUS. No fee or your fee Paypal please. Call Bob at 727 359-3929 or e-mail bobmyerspe@gmail.com
UUimage.jpgFront.jpgBack.jpg2Sides.jpgButt.jpg

Last edited:
I have virtually the same uke in sunburst, cocobolo and red spruce Micro Jumbo Tenor, (see my avatar photo), if I did not already have an almost identical uke, this one with the beautiful sapwood back and sides would already be on its way to me😍

Rick Turner makes a fabulous product, I have multiple ukes from multiple builders, Collings, John S. Kinnard, Kanelia, Koaloha, Koolau, Etc. but Compass Rose ukes are by far my favorite ukuleles, I have four of Rick's ukuleles, and I would buy another without hesitation.

Compass Rose ukes are by far my favorite ukuleles, I have four of Rick's ukuleles, and I would buy another without hesitation.
so, what are you waiting for? :shaka:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom