New Uke Day! Kala KA-SEME

Ukuleledad

Reaction score
Had a day trip to Cardiff yesterday to watch the Rugby. A very disappointing match was a great excuse to pop into Dawsons Music in the city centre and treat myself to a souvenir! I'd been after a Kala KA-SEME for a while but I really wanted to try one out plugged in before I made the purchace. Big thanks to the staff at Dawsons who were very helpful.

Very pleased with the Uke. I've been playing around with it on my sons practice amp all morning.

It's flexible and the built in tuner is a bonus too!

Happy Uke Day to me!

Had a day trip to Cardiff yesterday to watch the Rugby. A very disappointing match was a great excuse to pop into Dawsons Music in the city centre and treat myself to a souvenir! I'd been after a Kala KA-SEME for a while but I really wanted to try one out plugged in before I made the purchace. Big thanks to the staff at Dawsons who were very helpful.

Very pleased with the Uke. I've been playing around with it on my sons practice amp all morning.

Happy Uke Day to me!

Pics or it didn't happen!! :pics:

Congrats, glad you were able to get what you've been looking forward to. Which color?

Happy Uke Day to me!
Ooooh if I bought a new Ukulele every time my team has lost of late, I would have a lot of ukes. Still, big hopes for next season they've got back our original super coach. But nothing would soften the pain quite like a new plug in able Uke. Good thinking!!

I have a Kala KA-TEME and love it. The built in tuner means I never lose the tuner.

Happy new uke day! I have had one of these but without the electrics. Well made great sounding little player! Enjoy!

Congratulations! Dang, one of these days, our ukes will tune themselves!
I think having a uke is better than watching sports anyday! And who the heck needs an excuse???

Top Bottom