NorCal Ukulele Festival

100percenthapa

Reaction score
The festival is on the 26th in Hayward.
info: http://www.pica-org.org/ukulele/index.htm

Anyone going?

My halau, Hula Halau O'Pi'i'lani, is going. We are also gonna perform. We are already practicing what we are going to do. It's going to be really fun.

Last edited:
went to this with my buddy Alden last year and saw Dominator perform (he was awesome of course).

met my first UU friends there, Ame, NoLine, jjsdad. good times. will probably check it out again. thanks for the heads up!

went to this with my buddy Alden last year and saw Dominator perform (he was awesome of course).

met my first UU friends there, Ame, NoLine, jjsdad. good times. will probably check it out again. thanks for the heads up!

Last year I went, but I was too lazy to watch the performances lol. I regret not seeing Dominator.:(

BAAAH;

really want to go, dont think i can :(

Hm.. never been to a Ukulele festival

ill see if i can make it .

I'll try to make it and I hope to meet more UU folks this time. (BTW, I can't believe it's been less than a year since I first met Russ and Alden).

Thanks for posting the link!

I will be there again this year, however, I have decided not to perform. Gary contacted me to remind me that I needed to have my paperwork in by the 28th but I've decided to just hang out at Bruddah Mark's booth, cruise the courtyard and listen to some of the other performers. Looking forward to it.

Awwww I was hoping to hear Dominator play, oh well. The one thing I can't wait for is the FOOD! I haven't had any real legit Hawaiian food since my grandma last cooked Kalua Pig, which was last year.

Yep, I'm going, and I'm really excited about it. This is my first uke festival, and it just so happens to coincide with a Dodgers/Giants game the next day in San Francisco, which is icing on the cake.

I'll be there with my buds. We're usually sitting in the back under the trees near the old gym.

Yep, I'm going, and I'm really excited about it. This is my first uke festival, and it just so happens to coincide with a Dodgers/Giants game the next day in San Francisco, which is icing on the cake.

i didn't know you were a giants fan? hum-baby! depending on who's pitching I'll probably go. (i'd rather not see zito pitch, but i'd go see the big three: cain, lin-CY YOUNG, or the big unit)

i've penciled the `ukulele festival in my calendar, but things change in 2 months time, but I hope to be there.

Plan on making it there too . . . hopefully see you guys there.

it seems like there are a lot of you guys over on the WEST COAST.. looks like i might be in Seattle this summer.. with the SUMMER OFF!! (i am a teacher) so i will be looking for jams and open mics there.. then.. and then.. i might be heading to the bay area around September!!

i wish i could fly out for the JAM!! but as a teacher.. a little low on the funds..

i didn't know you were a giants fan? hum-baby! depending on who's pitching I'll probably go.

Hate to burst your bubble, but quite the contrary. I'll be rooting for the Boys in Blue.:p (Though technically, I'm a Red Sox maniac, and a Dodger fan).

wow! its that time already? last year, I was too shy to talk to anyone. i still play like i did a yr ago, but now i know plenty more ppl. hopefully my boy, big izi will be there - that boy can jam!!!

look forward to seein everyone!

Top Bottom