FS Wonderful ! Mya-Moe Chocolate Heart Mango Tenor Classic

suburude

Reaction score
FS Wonderful ! Mya-Moe Chocolate Heart Mango Tenor Classic ! almost new !!
Built Scheduled Start Date: Sep 01, 2014
Completed: Sep 22, 2014
I have 2 Mya-Moe ukes , Tenors 1 is a resonator the other is a Koa tenor ! I dont need 2 tenors . Like I said it is almost brand new !
$1550 shipped !

This uke from Mya Moe new was $1700 Plus you would have to wait at least a year!!!

suburude@comcast.net Jim 509 838 1088

Check it out here !! Pics !

https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1503

Last edited:
The link is not working. Thought you might like to know.

The link is not working. Thought you might like to know.

http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1503

Fixed it for you Jim. That is a pretty uke.

1503Full.jpg

This is a great uke ! It is a year waiting list from Mya Moe . I just dont need 3 tenors ! Offers ????

suburude@comcast.net
I'll offer to babysit it for you over the holidays, and then sell it for you after the New Year. seriously though,
In MM's lofty niche, the buyers are fewer, especially for one of their nicer[and more expensive] ukes. They are out there, but maybe the ones that are, are spending $ on others for Christmas . It is a beauty. good luck with the sale.

To be honest I'd like to see some pictures of you with it, rather than MyaMoe's stock photos.

They do much better picures than I my friend !!! If you are a ligit buyer I will take pics for you ! Let me know suburude@comcast .net Thanks ! Jim

Might be nice if you had a picture of the uke with the date and your UU name..............just as the rules state.That way there is no doubt you own this instrument and have it in your possession

I don't doubt you do, just saying that is the rules and it would prevent other members from making comments as above

Last edited:
I will do as you say ! Pics coming tomorrow! and I may but it up on E Bay also.

BTW This is my Uke !!!
I have sold a couple of this site !
I have 577 100% positive on E bay !!!

I am goiing to put this up on E bay . I am having trouble with photos ! Sorry ! For all the naysayers this is my uke !!! and I am breathing ! Sorry if I am not living up to everybodys expections here at UU . I really like this uke site ! But dont understand all the flack ? Thanks ! Jim / suburude

I am goiing to put this up on E bay . I am having trouble with photos ! Sorry ! For all the naysayers this is my uke !!! and I am breathing ! Sorry if I am not living up to everybodys expections here at UU . I really like this uke site ! But dont understand all the flack ? Thanks ! Jim / suburude

Just my opinion, but I don't see what wrong you have done with the ad, obviously I am new as well, but I am sorry that you feel like people are questioning you. You were very responsive to my original emails, and while I decided to not purchase it, it has nothing to do with your integrity. Good luck with your sale, I wish you the best.

You didn't do anything wrong in your original post and the so-called "rule" that you have to post a photo of the uke with a piece of paper with your name and the date is actually a suggestion for improving the chances of making a sale. This is from the forum rules sticky (highlighting added by me):

"8) Marketplace - Buying and Selling:
If you wish to sell anything in the Marketplace, providing the following in your post is a good idea:

A picture or pictures of the actual ukulele being sold, not a stock photo of the model;
The reason you are selling the instrument;
Your price and terms (shipping and handling, etc.).

To increase the chances of selling your ukulele, you may also provide the following:

A video and/or audio sample of the ukulele being being sold;
A time-stamped picture with "Ukulele Underground" and your username written on a piece of paper in front of the ukulele.

Another suggestion - trying to sell something in one of your first posts is generally frowned upon, and may result in a more difficult sale. Members may request additional pictures and time-stamps from new members. Remember, YOU DON'T NEED TO BUY ANYTHING IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT BUYING IT.

All that being said, the above suggestions are not rules. They are guidelines. Including the above in your post will greatly increase the chances of selling your ukulele, but if you choose not to include them, you will not be penalized by UU. Rules to follow below.

There are three Marketplace rules:

Please do not post links or otherwise direct people to your eBay auction. This subsection is intended for member-to-member transactions only, sans middle man. If you would like to announce your eBay auction, please do so in the Links and Videos subsection.
Dealers may not post in the Marketplace. If you wish to start a thread about your business, you may do so in the Links and Videos subsection.
Certain items are unsuitable for trade through UU. The following are prohibited and may not be mentioned, even in hints or code, in the context of trading on this forum:
> weapons (including, but not only, firearms, knives, bows/crossbows, stun guns and martial arts weapons)
> drugs or medicines
> any item the trading/selling of which is subject to legal regulation or control, including items such as tortoiseshell, wood, and other things covered by the CITES convention.
"

As a practical matter, though, and not to impugn any seller, someone being asked to spend as much as $1,700 on an ukulele without first having seen it in person is probably going to want to see what it looks like TODAY, not what it looked like when it left the builder's shop. You may run into the same issue on eBay. I would not buy a $1,700 from someone who has owned it for any amount of time -- on eBay or here -- without seeing photos of what it looks like now. Good luck! The uke was beautiful the day it was photographed at Mya-Moe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom