PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Martin "butcherblock"??

Gmoney
11-17-2014, 12:06 PM
I searched & couldn't find any mention, so gonna post this here. On Facebook some other members of the Southeast Ukers have been discussing the following video from a gentleman called "PeteyMack64" on YouTube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtw2QEyAAQ

The gentleman has decided that vintage Martin ukuleles were constructed from what he calls "butcher block" pieces of wood instead of either matched pairs or a single piece of mahogany. I find that very hard to believe, so thought I'd post the video here for comment.

I'm not going to disassemble my late 20's Style 0 to disprove the theory, but thought I'd post it here in case one or more of our luthier friends who may have investigated these older ukes (Timbuck comes to mind!) might have a definitive answer.

No disrespect to the owner of the video; I just personally think its disinformation.

Mahalo

Camsuke
11-17-2014, 12:19 PM
I just checked my Martin Tenor and it's book matched (two pieces) top & back. Sopranos may be different?

Rick Turner
11-17-2014, 12:30 PM
He does not know what he's talking about; this is utter bulls..t.

In the first place, he doesn't understand what "butcher block" is. "Butcher block" is all end grain surfaced wood laminated together with dozens and dozens of pieces. The reason? Butcher and kitchen knives do not dull cutting meat on butcher block because the blades do not have to cut through wood fibers under the food; rather, the blade edge parts the end grain fibers which then close back up. Result? Much less blade sharpening needed. Breadboards are not usually butcherblock made, and they are often incorrectly called butcherblock. But that's just the start of what's wrong here...

It is remotely possible that there are wood joints in there, but it's highly unlikely. For one thing, it's too labor intensive to do what he suggests considering how easy it was, even in the First Great Depression, to get large pieces of Honduras mahogany. For another thing, "butcher block" or "bread board/cutting board" construction of Martin tops, backs, and sides comes up in not one single other reference to Martin ukes or guitars where they would have been even more likely to do it.

Mahogany grain just does that...there can be very straight fiber grain lines in the stuff.

BTW, we can still get Honduras mahogany, though it usually comes from Brazil or Belize now.

This guy is whacked...

Rick Turner
11-17-2014, 12:33 PM
One piece tops are quite common and can be considered traditional for sopranos and concerts. You'll see them sometimes on tenors, but you're more likely to see book-matches on tenors and baritones. It's just a matter of how big the clear pieces of wood are.

Ditto with violin backs...there are a lot of one piece backs and a lot of bookmatched seamed backs.

Butcher block? Only on some solid body electrics.

UkerDanno
11-17-2014, 02:17 PM
My initial thought was that Petey was full of malarkey (to use the polite term) and/or stunningly misinformed. I just checked my 30's style 0 and it's definitely one piece top and back. My C1K is obviously bookmatched top and back.

Uk3player78
11-17-2014, 03:25 PM
I think 'butcherblock' is just a phrase. I have seen videos stating these have more than one piece of wood for the top. I think if you pause at a good moment you see it. Pretty sure i have seen modern reviews stating the same. Where is Petey!

PhilUSAFRet
11-17-2014, 03:32 PM
I have a vintage Martin O, no "lines" on mine

Nickie
11-17-2014, 03:41 PM
I wonder if the one he has was modified? or a factory blem?

Rick Turner
11-17-2014, 03:45 PM
You think butcherblock is just a phrase. I don't. I think that if the word had not been so debased by incorrect usage that it would actually still mean what it is to more people. To a butcher, the word has real meaning, and they know the why of it. To any legitimate woodworker, the word has a very specific meaning. Sloppy use of language leads to really poor communication and an inability to convey thoughts.

Real butchers chop meat on real butcherblocks. Real butcherblocks have faces that are all end grain. It's really simple, and it's utterly logical. Why not use the language correctly as it applies to a very particular assemblage of wood blocks?

Martin tops are not made like butcherblocks and never were! And I've never seen a Martin uke with more than one joint in the center, and that's not a butcherblock. It is easy to get it into your head that a grain line is a glue joint. The way to see glue joints in a top, bookmatched or not, is not to look directly at them but rather along the line of the joint or purported joint with the wood held nearly horizontally. You can then usually see diverging or converging grain: ////|\\\\ or \\\\|////

Go to your local butcher's shop and ask to see the butcherblock. Keep your fingers out of the way...

chefuke
11-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Show me the lines Petey.....lol - despite the wild butcher block theories I loved the accent and his playing and singing was pretty good too.

Petey Mack
11-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Howdy everyone.. Apparently I have unintentionally started a discussion about older Martins... Let me start off by saying that I never claimed to be an expert.. Ever...my statements were just my observations... I will be the first to admit that I can easily be wrong.. I don't personally understand the open hostility about me and my ignorance because as I said I never made any claims of expertise other than I work with wood... Am I a trained skilled craftsman, no... But I have made many things and done countless repairs of instruments... I sincerely apologize for the misuse of the term 'butcher block' all I meant was that the top and back on my old Uke seems to have some pieces laminated together and that seemed the easiest explanation to get what my thoughts were at that moment. I have included a picture of the back of my S1 for your evaluation and maybe you can understand how I came to this conclusion? I am now proceeding to go to my YouTube account and delete the video...once again I apologize for misrepresenting the older Martins...

Camsuke
11-17-2014, 05:41 PM
Welcome to UU Petey Mack! Don't stress, it's not a hanging offence!

KevinV
11-17-2014, 05:50 PM
A lot of instruments being marketed today as part of the mahogany family are Sapele. Sapele has very distinct alternating patterns in the grain that change as you move the instrument in relation to light. I can see where this may look like multiple pieces of wood rather than a single piece. As for the older Honduran mahogany, there can be some variance in the grain, but not so much as in Sapele.

I own a 20's Martin Style 2 and know it's solid wood. My Koaloha Opio is Sapele and although solid wood, the alternating grain patterns are easily visible.

Mistakes are common and few know everything there is to know about any given subject. Although I didn't agree with your statements on the wood, I wouldn't think of slamming you for it. I enjoyed your playing, singing, and enthusiasm for the subject. I hope you stick around the forum well beyond this thread.

chefuke
11-17-2014, 10:09 PM
Howdy everyone.. Apparently I have unintentionally started a discussion about older Martins... Let me start off by saying that I never claimed to be an expert.. Ever...my statements were just my observations... I will be the first to admit that I can easily be wrong.. I don't personally understand the open hostility about me and my ignorance because as I said I never made any claims of expertise other than I work with wood... Am I a trained skilled craftsman, no... But I have made many things and done countless repairs of instruments... I sincerely apologize for the misuse of the term 'butcher block' all I meant was that the top and back on my old Uke seems to have some pieces laminated together and that seemed the easiest explanation to get what my thoughts were at that moment. I have included a picture of the back of my S1 for your evaluation and maybe you can understand how I came to this conclusion? I am now proceeding to go to my YouTube account and delete the video...once again I apologize for misrepresenting the older Martins...

Don't sweat it Petey - I stared at my style 0 and the Mahogany grain is perfectly straight at some places and could be perceived as put together.

mm stan
11-17-2014, 11:49 PM
Who is this petey Mack dude, I typed in peteymack64 and just got videos, so I typed in
Petey Mack and got some grey haired guy playing the ukulele at UWC, is that the guy you
All are talking about? Just wondering?? Anyways petey welcome to UU if you that grey
Hair guy playing the ukulele, hope you stick around. Happy strummings

Pukulele Pete
11-18-2014, 12:14 AM
My Martin OXK has a Stratabond neck that some people would look at and think " butcherblock " . Funny , the body is like a kitchen countertop and the neck is like butcherblock .

Ukejenny
11-18-2014, 03:41 AM

Hey Pete! Keep doing what you are doing. I always enjoy your videos. And, no worries, Brother, we don't all get our panties in a wad around here!

Rick Turner
11-18-2014, 05:36 AM
That's right, Jenny, some here prefer to let misinformation stand because it's just not nice to correct people, right?

chefuke
11-18-2014, 05:51 AM
That's right, Jenny, some here prefer to let misinformation stand because it's just not nice to correct people, right?

Of course you a right to correct the uninformed - I wonder if you watched the clip at all as it helped me to really like the guy and see the human side of it all.

You do have a huge wealth of knowledge and I am very humbled to read and learn from your vast experiences you share on here Mr. Turner. Sometimes you come across like a superior luthier-cyborg devoid of empathy and forgiveness for the common strummer - considering the majority on here is close to clueless about ukuleles in comparison to you and the few other SLC's on here I understand how frustrating it must be at times but please bear with them/us/me and remain open.

Rick Turner
11-18-2014, 06:40 AM
OK, I apologize for having 51 years in as a pro luthier and woodworker and musician. I'm really sorry that I've handled literally thousands of board feet of mahogany including Honduras, Sapele, Khaya, and Cuban. I am devastated that I know two of the guys (Dick Boak and Richard Johnston) who literally wrote the books on Martin history. I should be utterly reviled for being friends with two of the major uke collector/historians in the US (Sandor Nagyszalanczy and Rick McKee). Sorry I know how to do research on the Internet. I'm really ashamed of knowing this stuff. If I had to do it all over again, I'd never have written technical articles for all the magazines I've worked for, nor would I bother to share what I have worked really hard to learn with others. And I'd never suggest that everyone here could wait just a minute to post some personal revelation and go do a Google search to check up on what they think they have discovered. But there you are, and here I is! :-) Yep, you've got someone on your hands who wants to tell it like it is and shut down misinformation on lutherie subjects as fast as he can. Whoopee!

I do think the uke world could toughen up a bit in order to get closer to what is real and what is not. Ukulele folks seem to want to believe just about anything that is presented as truth by anyone who seems nice. You guys should see how it gets over on other forums like the Banjo Hangout or the Mandolin Cafe where a lot of folks are real historians about all this lutherie stuff. It's not all Kumbaya, but it's very real and nobody gets away with posting obvious misinformation. And the disputes can get a bit testy, but everyone hangs in and gets to learn the next level down and the next one up.

So I'll keep on throwing the monkey wrenches in when I see errors here. Please feel free to toss 'em back at me if you catch me in something wrong. You guys need a Simon Cowell here to keep things interesting and to keep it a little warmer here.

Ukulele Eddie
11-18-2014, 07:53 AM
Rick, I appreciate you setting the facts straight, not only in this thread but in the many others. And while Petey may have not intended to spread mis-information, in his video his statement comes across as a matter of fact, not a hypothesis or wondering.

And I also appreciate Petey's prompt removal of his video once he learned his error.

Teek
11-18-2014, 08:25 AM
Hey Rick! I think you are totally awesome and have huge respect for your knowledge! I'm sure everyone wants to learn what the facts are, I know I do and I prefer to hear them from someone such as yourself. With that clear I think you could tone down the sarcasm a bit for UU since it isn't a guitar forum and that's a plus, it's calmer and more laid back. I know for myself, having lurked in the AGF, that it is wearing to have all that in your face posturing. I would think you would get tons of kudos if you had typed this instead:

I have 51 years in as a pro luthier and woodworker and musician. I've handled literally thousands of board feet of mahogany including Honduras, Sapele, Khaya, and Cuban. I know two of the guys (Dick Boak and Richard Johnston) who literally wrote the books on Martin history. I am friends with two of the major uke collector/historians in the US (Sandor Nagyszalanczy and Rick McKee). I know how to do research on the Internet. I really know this stuff. I've written technical articles for all the magazines I've worked for, and I take time to share what I have worked really hard to learn with others. I'd suggest that everyone here could go do a Google search to check up on what they think they have discovered to verify it before posting, then ask in the luthier's lounge if you can't find the answer, I'm sure plenty of us pros would be willing to answer.

See that's what I actually HEARD, lol, through you taking personal offense. That's the Mr. Rick Turner who doesn't have to apologize to anybody, even sarcastically, for his immense knowledge and kind willingness to help others and share! :cool:

PS: Petey, no worries, nobody is supposed to be perfect and though I see more of a ribbon thing going on on that Martin, I can see where it looks like it has a couple of really straight lines in the grain. Bravo for pulling the vid and WELCOME to UU! ;)

chefuke
11-18-2014, 08:48 AM
OK, I apologize for having 51 years in as a pro luthier and woodworker and musician. I'm really sorry that I've handled literally thousands of board feet of mahogany including Honduras, Sapele, Khaya, and Cuban. I am devastated that I know two of the guys (Dick Boak and Richard Johnston) who literally wrote the books on Martin history. I should be utterly reviled for being friends with two of the major uke collector/historians in the US (Sandor Nagyszalanczy and Rick McKee). Sorry I know how to do research on the Internet. I'm really ashamed of knowing this stuff. If I had to do it all over again, I'd never have written technical articles for all the magazines I've worked for, nor would I bother to share what I have worked really hard to learn with others. And I'd never suggest that everyone here could wait just a minute to post some personal revelation and go do a Google search to check up on what they think they have discovered. But there you are, and here I is! :-) Yep, you've got someone on your hands who wants to tell it like it is and shut down misinformation on lutherie subjects as fast as he can. Whoopee!

I do think the uke world could toughen up a bit in order to get closer to what is real and what is not. Ukulele folks seem to want to believe just about anything that is presented as truth by anyone who seems nice. You guys should see how it gets over on other forums like the Banjo Hangout or the Mandolin Cafe where a lot of folks are real historians about all this lutherie stuff. It's not all Kumbaya, but it's very real and nobody gets away with posting obvious misinformation. And the disputes can get a bit testy, but everyone hangs in and gets to learn the next level down and the next one up.

So I'll keep on throwing the monkey wrenches in when I see errors here. Please feel free to toss 'em back at me if you catch me in something wrong. You guys need a Simon Cowell here to keep things interesting and to keep it a little warmer here.

No one on here went with petey's theory unlike you suggest the uke folk do these days.

The grand gesture could have been an apology for calling petey whacked and welcoming him on here (he's got a great sense of humour) instead of slamming him brutally - he could after all be a potential customer.

Gmoney
11-18-2014, 10:59 AM
Howdy everyone.. ...

Howdy, back, brother. I'm sorry if me starting this thread brought any grief - unintended, indeed. Just wanted to ask real experts who have carefully examined the Martins, old & new & possibly our esteemed luthiers who give us the benefit of their knowledge as well. I need to post a photo of another of my vintage ukes with very clear straight grain lines that might give a similar appearance to your video, but is still just the native one-piece top & bottom w/clear grain lines.

Mahalo

Gmoney
11-18-2014, 11:07 AM
He does not know what he's talking about; this is utter bulls..t. ...

And, THAT is why I love UU. Thank you, Rick. I had hoped to ferret out one of the many luthiers in our midst w/an answer. My little '20's 0 is happy to have you defending its honor!
The little girl can still sing despite its age, in fact, much better than I can!

Mahalo

Ukejenny
11-18-2014, 01:11 PM

It's not nice to be an asshole. No matter what you know.

Ukejenny
11-18-2014, 01:18 PM
So, this thread is all about you? Wow.

Ukuleleblues
11-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Howdy everyone.. Apparently I have unintentionally started a discussion about older Martins... Let me start off by saying that I never claimed to be an expert.. Ever...my statements were just my observations... I will be the first to admit that I can easily be wrong.. I don't personally understand the open hostility about me and my ignorance because as I said I never made any claims of expertise other than I work with wood... Am I a trained skilled craftsman, no... But I have made many things and done countless repairs of instruments... I sincerely apologize for the misuse of the term 'butcher block' all I meant was that the top and back on my old Uke seems to have some pieces laminated together and that seemed the easiest explanation to get what my thoughts were at that moment. I have included a picture of the back of my S1 for your evaluation and maybe you can understand how I came to this conclusion? I am now proceeding to go to my YouTube account and delete the video...once again I apologize for misrepresenting the older Martins...The back does kind of looks like it was made of 4 pieces of wood!

Ukejenny
11-18-2014, 01:24 PM
If it quacks like a duck... I just have to get this off my chest. So here goes!

Pete didn't start the thread on this forum and he came onto this forum to apologize for it anyway. Y'all jumped on him, called him names and y'all were RUDE to him. He is a person. He used the phrase "butcher block". And then... We have someone on here who is a professional luthier, no doubt about it, but Rick, that doesn't give you the right to be hateful. I don't care how much you know and the rest of us don't know. If you really want to help further the cause of the ukulele, or the cause of music in general, you should at least try to be polite.

I don't care how many years anyone has in any trade, subject, art, or profession. WE ALL have something to bring to the table. Some more than others, to be sure, but none of us should be doormats to the almighty egos that sometimes emerge on these forums.

Y'all are running people off. And I've ready all the remarks you've made, Rick, and what I took away from each post was, wow, he makes ukuleles and sells them. He's probably driving away business... Not, oh wow, he knows so much, I will always defer to his superior judgement.

And the sad thing is, your judgement is superior on most things ukulele, yet, your sour delivery makes it impossible to want to learn anything from you or trust you. Because you are mean.

Ukejenny
11-18-2014, 01:26 PM
And I apologize in advance for any grammar or content mistakes on the above post.

Hippie Dribble
11-18-2014, 01:45 PM

Thus spaketh The LORD...

Not only do you belittle a new member, but insult the wider membership through your terse and sarcastic generalisations and assumptions.

Like Jenny said, there are ways to do things. Anyone can be nasty, doesn't take too much intelligence or "toughness" to do that. One can speak one's truth without being an a$$hat. The road of humility tends to bring people together and takes character, would be nice if you tried walking it every now and then. :(

Ukejenny
11-18-2014, 02:16 PM
This "uke folk" finds it amusing that Rick apologized all the way through the abridged version of his resume' while neglecting to apologize for the one thing we called him out on - being rude/obnoxious.

PhilUSAFRet
11-18-2014, 04:30 PM
I was a bit of a "curmudgeon" and made some remarks I quickly deleted both from Facebook and from this post, but not before Petey Mack saw them. I feel badly I couldn't delete them a few minutes sooner.........sheesh that guy is quick. I apologized to him. I know how defensive I get when someone trashes something I say or do when I'm just trying to a good thing. He seems to be a sweet guy who doesn't deserve bad mouthing from me or anyone else. Hell of a welcome. I hope all the support he's getting causes him to stay with us where he belongs where he will likely be one of the 99% who have the true Aloha spirit.

sukie
11-18-2014, 04:40 PM
If it's the Pete I think it is, he's a super guy. I hope this "event" -- notice how things are now called events? -- doesn't make him look unkindly upon UU.

Edited to add: it IS the Pete I think it is. I looked to make sure. And he is a super nice guy. And one who would not go around spewing bad information.

Did anyone else notice it was his first post? He had to spend his first post on UU apologising. Sad. The first post should be joyous.

We can do better, people.

Ukester Brown
11-18-2014, 05:03 PM
It is interesting how an exchange of ideas gets to be a time name calling and an experience of egotistical chest beating. For those who type and delete- Think twice before you hit post. Let's be civil.

mm stan
11-19-2014, 02:06 AM
It is interesting how an exchange of ideas gets to be a time name calling and an experience of egotistical chest beating. For those who type and delete- Think twice before you hit post. Let's be civil.

Lets have some ice cream to cool off everyone, and welcome Petey here....let cooler times prevail :)

Bob-in-Alberta
11-19-2014, 02:31 AM
Ice cream? Yes please. Whatever you have would be fine.

RAB11
11-19-2014, 02:43 AM
I really get annoyed at this forum sometimes. The positive vibe on here is great but I can't stand the way everyone panics when there's a hint of negative or lack of kumbaya. We're all here because we enjoy playing ukulele, but that doesn't mean we should all have to see things the same way. I'm with Rick on this. If something's wrong, it needs to be said to be wrong. The people who know the right answer are entitled to communicate that answer any way they see fit, just as if the way it's answered rubs people up the wrong way they're allowed to say so. The constant stream of positivity and deleting posts doesn't solve anything, and actually makes posts in this thread seem worse than they are because the context is removed for anyone reading afterwards. I'm more inclined to respect someone who says what they think and stand by it then someone who lets off a bit of steam and then gets rid of it so nobody sees.

I don't know Rick beyond what I've seen him post on this forum. I'd never even heard of him before I joined. But what's clear is that he values his craft above anything else. He's a little abrupt and maybe even a little arrogant but from what I've seen since I joined I'd say he's earnt the right to that arrogance. And he makes this forum interesting to read. I love being able to see what a pro thinks instead of what he thinks is good for business.

Have a great day all.

Ukejenny
11-19-2014, 03:11 AM
The people who know the right answer are entitled to communicate that answer any way they see fit,

I respectfully disagree with this. Rule Number One on Ukulele Underground:

1) GOLDEN RULE: DON'T BE A JERK
All members are equal. Your fame/experience/expertise does not give you the right to disregard the golden rule.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?85568-Ukulele-Underground-Forum-Rules

BlueLatitude
11-19-2014, 03:17 AM

All members are equal. Your fame/experience/expertise does not give you the right to disregard the golden rule.

Where's the "Like" button?

RAB11
11-19-2014, 03:35 AM

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?85568-Ukulele-Underground-Forum-Rules

Well aware of that rule, I just think it's applied with a bit too much gusto at times.

CeeJay for one seems to continually fall foul of it when most of the time I think his tone/sense of humour is just misunderstood.

EDIT: I'll just leave it by saying I think it would be a shame if people like Rick were asked to tone it down. Some people see it as being a jerk, I see it as telling it like he sees it.

BlueLatitude
11-19-2014, 03:46 AM
There are quite a few knowledgeable and experienced luthiers on here who manage to set people straight on misconceptions without being constantly angry and belligerent about it. They can "tell it as they see it" and still not be jerks.

BigDaddyUker
11-19-2014, 03:57 AM
Editing my post...I had skipped over a page and didn't see that Jon, Jenny and others came to Pete's side. For those of you who know Pete would know that the things that some of you said about him would tear him apart. Rick - I respect your knowledge and can even accept arrogance, but there is a better way to handle things. It almost seems that you were more rude in your apology due to the sarcasm than you were originally. RAB11 - I definitely respect you and agree with what you said but I apply what you said to somebody that comes in beating their chest and claiming to be the expert. I think that opens the debate and Rick can take the gloves off. Its not what Rick said it was how it was said. Pete wasn't trying to do that. He didn't challenge anybody.

Pete's a dear friend and I love him to death. Even after this wonderful welcome, he would give any of us the shirt off his back if we needed it. Around here he is just some old grey haired guy that played the ukulele at UWC. To save you the time of figuring out who BigDaddyUker is - I'm just some old fat guy that has never been to UWC so I may not be worthy of UU either.

Perception vs Intention. You all who crucified Pete may not have intended it that way but there is a much different perception when reading your posts. They were very cruel and sharp. For those that came to Pete's aid - thanks for watching out for us non-experts that are just out here to have fun and bask in all that is Ukulele.

CeeJay
11-19-2014, 04:17 AM
...and I haven't said anything .....not a dicky bird......

BigDaddyUker
11-19-2014, 04:37 AM
...and I haven't said anything .....not a dicky bird...... This is why we love CeeJay...

RAB11
11-19-2014, 04:49 AM
...and I haven't said anything .....not a dicky bird......

Sorry to drag you into it mate. I'll be honest my post was more related to the overall feel of the forum rather than this particular thread.

BigDaddy, fair play mate and good on you for coming to the defense of a friend.

CeeJay
11-19-2014, 05:32 AM
You two , RAB 11 and Big Daddy ...super ......Thanks.

I was aghast at how there was a kick off in the thread ...and I was innocent, :p...now lets talk about some butchers dogs bollox ....or what was it ? ...ooops ...Butchers Blocks...?

PhilUSAFRet
11-19-2014, 08:03 AM
Pete belongs here

Gmoney
11-19-2014, 08:40 AM
MODS - Please close this thread as it has more than fulfilled my original "request for information"

I greatly appreciate Rick Turner's expert information on Vintage Martin uke construction; that WAS my intent in asking the original question.

I regret that I inadvertently dragged an "innocent bystander" into UU (though since he's apparently already a UWC alumni, he's already in our ‘Ohana). Bruddah, Pete, keep Uke'ing!

I hope we all learned something.

Mahalo

BigDaddyUker
11-19-2014, 11:40 AM
MODS - Please close this thread as it has more than fulfilled my original "request for information"

I greatly appreciate Rick Turner's expert information on Vintage Martin uke construction; that WAS my intent in asking the original question.

I regret that I inadvertently dragged an "innocent bystander" into UU (though since he's apparently already a UWC alumni, he's already in our ‘Ohana). Bruddah, Pete, keep Uke'ing!

I hope we all learned something.

Mahalo

This is the second time you have done this. You pat Pete on the back and spew this brother crap then turn around and high five Rick for his expert opinion regardless of how it was delivered. You are basically telling Pete to F off so why keep patronizing him?

Gmoney
11-19-2014, 03:51 PM
This is the second time you have done this. You pat Pete on the back and spew this brother crap then turn around and high five Rick for his expert opinion regardless of how it was delivered. You are basically telling Pete to F off so why keep patronizing him?

And that is why I asked the Mods to close the thread. Nothing to see here, move on...