HOW GREAT THOU ART - Chord/Melody arrangement by Ukulele Mike Lynch

Hey Mike, I just went to your website and couldn't find anything about those books mentioned in the video. They aren't listed in the Store, or anywhere else that I could find.

Nice easy arrangement Mike.

For those of you confused by how to get this book go to http://www.ukulelemikelynch.com and click on the donate button. enter the $23.95 amount and make a note to the seller that its for book 2 and your email.

Thanks Lelouden. Would at least like to know the list of songs I'm buying before buying. I've bought songs from Mike before and was always satisfied but they were just singles.

For those of you confused by how to get this book go to <site> and click on the donate button. enter the $23.95 amount and make a note to the seller that its for book 2 and your email.
Just remember that a "donation" thru paypal is treated as just that... a donation. The "buyer" has absolutely no recourse in the event the goods aren't delivered because, hey, you didn't "buy" anything, you just made a donation. And I've seen several posts here where there have been issues with getting the product and a lack of response from the seller.

You would think for what he charges for his arrangements that he could at least set up a proper shopping cart that could deliver the goods immediately upon payment. Instead, you'll have to settle for getting them when he gets around to sending them.

Caveat emptor!

Last edited:
I bought this book when it was first released, and had no problem whatsoever. Mike is a straight up guy, and you can deal with him without worry. It really is a great book! BTW, here's the table of contents, copied and pasted directly from my PDF book:

1.Akaka Falls
2.Almost Like Being In Love NEW!
3.America The Beautiful NEW!
4.Arirang
5.Ashokan Farewell NEW!
6.Aura Lea
7.Autumn Leaves NEW!
8.Ave Maria  Schubert
9.Babys Breath
10.Beautiful Dreamer NEW!
11.Bella Toscana
12.Blue Moon NEW!
13.Cant Help Falling In Love NEW!
14.Climb Every Mountain NEW!
15.Crazy G
16.Dream A Little Dream Of Me NEW!
17.Edelweiss
18.El Condor Pasa
19.Finlandia
20.Fly Me To The Moon NEW!
21.Greensleeves NEW!
22.Ill Be Home For Christmas
23.Ill Be Seeing You
24.In My Life NEW!
25.Jumpin Flea Blues
26.Love Is Blue NEW!
27.Mary Did You Know
28.Misty
29.Moon River
20.My Favorite Things
31.Oh Susannah NEW!
32.Ode To Joy NEW!
33.Peng You
34,Scarborough Fair NEW!
35.Silent Night NEW!
36.Smile
37.Somewhere My Love NEW!
38.Somewhere Over The Rainbow
39.Tammy
40.The Pink Panther
41.The Prayer
42.The Star Spangled Banner NEW!
43.Tiki Dance
44.Till There Was You
45.Today
46.Try To Remember NEW!
47.Turn Around NEW!
48.Unchained Melody NEW!
49.What A Wonderful World NEW!
50.White Christmas
51.Yesterday NEW!
52.You Are My Sunshine NEW!

I received mine in less than 24 hours. I don't think anyone needs to worry about Mike being dishonest. I did write in the description box exactly what the "donation" was for. However, I'm not sure if that would hold up in a court of law. :biglaugh:

Actually jasontaulbee this is what is on this book. I didn't have such luck with the cut and copy:) It does have many great pieces. I have to say I wish I had yours as well. Wanta trade ;-)

1. A Time For Us ( theme from Romeo and Juliet)
2. All Praise And Glad Thanksgiving
3. Amazing Grace
4. Annie's Song
5. As Tears Go By
6. Auld Lang Syne
7. Aura Lee
8. Blowing In The Wind
9. Bridge Over Troubled Water
10. Chariots Of Fire
11. Four Strong Winds
12. Going Home
16. How Great Thou At
17. Hush Little Baby
18. I Cant Help Falling In Love
19. I wanna Hold Your Hand
20. Its Only A Paper Moon
21 Jamaica Farewell
22. Leaving On A Jet Plane
23. Let It Be Me
24. Morning Has Broken
25. Pokarekare Ana
26. Red River Valley
27. Scarlet Ribbons
28. Simple Gifts
29. Sunrise Sunset
30. Sweet Leilani
31. Till There Was You Fmaj
32. Tonight You Belong To Me- Great for low - G
33. Waltzing Matilda
34. We Gather Together
35. We Shall Overcome
36. Whispering
37. Yellow Bird

well, that's strange. Mine was labeled Sept 2014, and even has the same cover (albeit electronically) as the one behind Mike in the video. Odd, indeed :) But either way, deal with Mike without worry, and it it a really cool book!!

Oh yes jasontaulbee I just went to his site to see what your book is. You have Chord/Melody Collection BOOK ONE. I have the new Chord/Melody Collection BOOK TWO.

Top Bottom