NUUD: Mya-moe soprano plus video

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
Just got this mya-moe chocolate heart mango soprano (#507) from here on UU. I haven't had time to post to the seasons in awhile and wanted to record something. So I recorded this on it today. The tone could not be sweeter. Very warm and sweet. And the playability is excellent. Just feels right in your hands.

The arrangement is by WS64 (tabbed by Xyz). You can find links to the original and the tab in the description on the vid on youtube.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Beautiful uke and great tone. Soprano's are my favorite. This is definitely my next song to learn. We just returned from holiday in the N Georgia mountains…always my favorite place to go. I was listening to Ray Charles sing this constantly for the last few weeks before our trip. Nice playing.

You put my brain in an alpha-wave state. So good, and that might be the best-sounding mya-moe I've yet heard.

I agree completely. I was transported away with that performance. That is the best sounding soprano I have ever heard.

Sounded fantastic!!!!! Seems like you bonded quickly with your new used-uke and will enjoy it for many years. Loved that arrangement, too, to thanks for pointing that where the tab can be located.

Damn, that's a pretty deep mature sound for a soprano. Nice job Mya Moe and excellent song choice and playing!

Doug - I can't find the tab for the song, just the video of WS64 playing the arraignment. Can you post a link to the tab?

Don't neglect that MP Deep Body soprano too much! ;-)

Best, Eddie

Very nice. Great playing. Congrats on the new Mya-moe.

Just got this mya-moe chocolate heart mango soprano (#507) from here on UU. I haven't had time to post to the seasons in awhile and wanted to record something. So I recorded this on it today. The tone could not be sweeter. Very warm and sweet. And the playability is excellent. Just feels right in your hands.

The arrangement is by WS64 (tabbed by Xyz). You can find links to the original and the tab in the description on the vid on youtube.

Cheers.

Thanks all. Kevin thanks for posting a link to the tab here.

Eddie, not neglecting the MP. But I do have to spread the love around a bit more. And the new girl in the class room does tend to get the most attention. ;)

Thanks all. Kevin thanks for posting a link to the tab here.

Eddie, not neglecting the MP. But I do have to spread the love around a bit more. And the new girl in the class room does tend to get the most attention. ;)

HaHa! Would be interesting to see you play the same song on the MP for a comparison.

Beautiful sounding and beautiful looking. You play with a lot of heart - it is wonderful.

Top Bottom