Interested in trading my Martin C1k for your ???

rappsy

Reaction score
I have a Martin C1k concert that sounds very similar to the one I play regularly so I am interested in trading for something else.

I like what I've read about Koaloha KCM-02 Long Neck Soprano, Kamaka, Kaniliea', Loprinzi and GString models, but I'm open to suggestions. I prefer a nice thin neck which is the most important thing to me, and upper and lower bouts and want to stay with a concert or a long neck soprano in the concert scale. Can add $$$ and will move up to a higher quality model for the right Uke.

WHATCHA GOT?

This will come with the Martin Gig Bag. It is strung with M-600's.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
I think if you just put it up for sale and post some pic's you'd have better luck. Nice try, but, It's hard to find someone who wants it that has something you want, I suppose...

My favorite Uke was obtained during a trade. During trades, I tend to find out about brands and models I have never heard of or didn't think I could afford. I am a believer in trades.

I also believe quite heavily in "If you don't ask, you won't get."

My favorite Uke was obtained during a trade. During trades, I tend to find out about brands and models I have never heard of or didn't think I could afford. I am a believer in trades.

I also believe quite heavily in "If you don't ask, you won't get."

true dat, I might trade, but I already have a C1K and I love it, but don't need another one! ;-D Good luck!

Theoretically, how about an Ohana CK-80? Street price is about the same as a C1K and it's blingier...;-D

Thanks for the suggestion UkerDanno. If I don't get any more trade offers, I'll put it up for sale. At this point, the Ohana, although a beautiful instrument, isn't on my wish list.

Reviving the thread. Since I first posted this thread, I have had a Bruko long neck soprano, Black Bear concert, and a Koaloah. I have stuck with the Koaloah. Now I am ready for another trade.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Top Bottom