Made my 1st ukulele/mandolin strap!

Fleapluckin_Flapper

Reaction score
Super pleased at how well it turned out. It'll also work for my wood top banjo. Super strong,100% cotton....and adjustable! Will be making another one shortly.1ststrap.jpg

Last edited:
Like I commented on Facebook I would love to have one of these for my eight stringer.

Is there a chance that you could make one for me. Please send me a PM thanks

love the colors, nice job!

Great job! Doing any chili pepper straps?

Sukie, I cannot legally share the pattern....sorry bout that! Phil,are you talkin red chili peppers or is a combo ok? Would love to hear of everyone's suggestions! ;)

Looking for pepper fabric as we speak,,,, Kokopelli sounds good......I do have some route 66 fabric in stock! (black background) Going thru my fabric stash today.

Just picked up some red chili pepper fabric & waiting for it to arrive. Any other straps I place for sale will be in my booth on Etsy. :)

Flamingo straps! Well now,why didn't I think of that???? I'll look into fabric. In the meantime I've sold 2 Hanukkah straps and this Route 66 oneukestraproute66.jpg is about to go into the store......

Can we get a link to your Etsy store, or some way to look you up. I want to make sure that if I order one it's from you.

With that said, I'd love one in a lightweight denim.

Yeah, we need a link. I was just looking at uke straps today and convoed one person for more info about a strap.

Link, please!

Very neat! I love handmade goods. I have considered making flat Kumihimo uke straps. I'd love the link to your etsy shop as well, please.

Link to my Bonanza Booth is here Bear in mind I also have a lot of books for sale as well. Hoping what I need to finish the straps I have nearly ready arrive today. LloydAZ Lightweight denim- in blue,I take it? Very thankful for all the suggestions put out thus far. Sukie have not forgotten your request and am hunting for a small flamingo print,which has proven to be a bit of a challenge. Please everyone, bookmark the link to the store so you'll have it. :)

Top Bottom