PDA

View Full Version : FS: Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo w/ Hardshell Case

thaidye39
11-19-2014, 01:19 PM
Hi all -- I know this isn't an ukulele, but I've seen some guitars pop up now and then and thought I'd try my luck.

What we have here is a guitar in brand new condition, I changed the strings (Elixir PB Lights), comes with the hard case, keys and a pick or two.

I'd like $350 shipped (UPS).

thaidye39
11-19-2014, 01:20 PM
A few more photos:

Tommy B
11-19-2014, 05:39 PM
I've owned both a Simon and Patrick mini-jumbo (which I gave to my brother when he fell in love with it), and now a Seagull Maritime mini-jumbo. These are great guitars by Godin, and the mini jumbo size is really nice. It's like having a dreadnaught without that really big soundbox.

Good luck with the sale!

BigD
11-19-2014, 05:55 PM
Seagull makes (in my opinion) some of the best "budget priced" acoustic guitars out there. I have a Entourage Rustic CW that is amazing. Ive thought about selling it and thats only to buy myself a smaller seagull!! They make some great smaller body guitars like the folk size,the mini jumbo here, and the grand size. My favorite is for sure the mini jumbo!! Id be all over it if i didnt already have mine!! I sound like an endorsement for Godin ( i have no affiliation i swear lol) but my brother in law plays a taylor 214ce (about $1100 dollars) and picked up my seagull the first day i got it, played it and just said whoa. I paid under a third for mine than he did (mine was a blemished model). Great instruments!!

thaidye39
11-20-2014, 08:15 AM
I've owned both a Simon and Patrick mini-jumbo (which I gave to my brother when he fell in love with it), and now a Seagull Maritime mini-jumbo. These are great guitars by Godin, and the mini jumbo size is really nice. It's like having a dreadnaught without that really big soundbox.

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks!

Seagull makes (in my opinion) some of the best "budget priced" acoustic guitars out there. I have a Entourage Rustic CW that is amazing. Ive thought about selling it and thats only to buy myself a smaller seagull!! They make some great smaller body guitars like the folk size,the mini jumbo here, and the grand size. My favorite is for sure the mini jumbo!! Id be all over it if i didnt already have mine!! I sound like an endorsement for Godin ( i have no affiliation i swear lol) but my brother in law plays a taylor 214ce (about $1100 dollars) and picked up my seagull the first day i got it, played it and just said whoa. I paid under a third for mine than he did (mine was a blemished model). Great instruments!!

I really like the La Patrie Motif myself -- that's my favorite small-bodied Godin. ;)

Tommy B
11-20-2014, 07:02 PM
I really like the La Patrie Motif myself -- that's my favorite small-bodied Godin. ;)

I just sold my La Patrie Motif, and only because I don't play nylon-string guitar anymore. But the Motif is an amazing little axe. It's a full-scale classical guitar built on a parlor-sized body. And it comes with an adjustable truss rod, which is really unusual for a classical. Godin rocks!