question about the eleuke

remy

Reaction score
Ok, I'll try to keep it down to two. I'm a lady in waiting, or something like that. My eleuke just shipped today, so any day now I will have a new little baby uke here to love! :) I'm been trying to spend a little extra time with the flea these past couple days, just so he doesn't feel too bad when I spend the next week only playing the new eleuke. He'll be sad. But he'll always be my first! So my questions are

1. What should I name her?
2. (this is actually the important question) Will she be able to plug into ANY speaker, or would I need an amp to actually be able to play for people? And if I could plug her into, say, my computer or my radio speaker, what kind of cable would I need? I have a cable for this purpose for my casio, I think, so I"m wondering if that will work, or if I'd need to get anything else. I want to have her baby room all ready for her when she gets here!!! I'm starting to get really excited!

I dont know about your model, but mine has both an 1/8" (earphones) and a 1/4" jack. As long as the speakers are powered and have an input, you can plug in with the corresponding cables. 1/8" or (1/4" to 1/8") to go into a computer/laptop or other devices. 1/4" or (1/4" to 1/8") to go into an amp or other PA kinda thing.

As for a name? Dunno, dont really care for that kind of thing, but if I had to it would probably be ellie.

Top Bottom