Anybody Reconize this master ukulele builder on vacation on the North Shore?

what a pleasure it was for Andrew,Stan and myself...to hang out with Chuck and his great wife Bonnie....meant a lot to Stan....
Chuck and Bonnie so nice and caring even when things are tough on the Big Island.....

Aloha Chuck and Bonnie....:) and my buddies Stan and Andrew.....:)

Last edited:
what a pleasure it was for Andrew,Stan and myself...to hang out with Chuck and his great wife Bonnie....meant a lot to Stan....
Chuck and Bonnie so nice and caring even when things are tough on the Big Island.....

Aloha Chuck and Bonnie....:)
Yes I am so Glad we got to see them and they got to see you to discuss some very important matters pertinent with you...

Last edited:
I went in to HMS on Wed hoping to meet him, but was too early. Went in again today but missed him by 30 minutes. :(

What does Stan look like and does Stan really have room for all the ukes he has? Why isn't he in Buffalo, New York for vacation enjoying the snow?

What does Stan look like and does Stan really have room for all the ukes he has? Why isn't he in Buffalo, New York for vacation enjoying the snow?

They don't call him Mystery Man Stan for nothing. S'no good reason to go to Buffalo right now.

Okay you guys if you had the opportunity to have a one on one chat with
Chuckie, what would you want to ask him or chat about?
I'd try to talk him out of this...
mb2.jpg

So Stan, was he delivering or just visiting!?!? :)

PS. Stan, your inbox is full!

Last edited:
Okay you guys if you had the opportunity to have a one on one chat with
Chuckie, what would you want to ask him or chat about?

Wherever the conversation takes him - I'd love to hear some great stories of the incredible things he's done over the years, the amazing situations that have come about from his craft.

Aloha Chuck and Bonnie....:) and my buddies Stan and Andrew.....:)

What a nice gathering of people. Chuck, Andrew, Len and Stan are four of the nicest people you could ever meet -- in the uke world or out of it. And Bonnie is such a sweet and wonderful lady. It must have been a wonderful get together. I'm glad that Chuck and Bonnie were able to get away from all the smoke of the lava for a nice vacation. :)

We had a couple of fabulous days on the North Shore of Oahu with Len, Stanley, Andrew, Corey. I also got to spend some time with John Kitakis of Pono Ukuleles, the amazing luthier, Noa Kitakis of Ko'Olau Ukuleles and got the full behind the scenes tour of Hawaii Music Supply with Andrew. These are the best people in the world folks and there is a reason they are the best in the business.

We had a couple of fabulous days on the North Shore of Oahu with Len, Stanley, Andrew, Corey. I also got to spend some time with John Kitakis of Pono Ukuleles, the amazing luthier, Noa Kitakis of Ko'Olau Ukuleles and got the full behind the scenes tour of Hawaii Music Supply with Andrew. These are the best people in the world folks and there is a reason they are the best in the business.

If I knew this was happening I would have taken the day off work. Hopefully next time! :D

Top Bottom