T10 mahogany K. Yasuma tiple

MaliaD

Reaction score
I had this gifted to me by my father who recently passed away. I really don't know anything about it's history other than what it is. It is in fair condition but does have a couple of scratches and the bridge had been poorly redone (looks like glue smudges). It is pre-lawsuit and came in a case. I don't know if it is tuned correctly. I did have someone that I sent pictures to confirm what it is and received a rough estimate of its value in its present state. I don't know how to upload pics here so if you can walk me through it I can or I can just text/email them. Any info is appreciated. Am looking to sell it to help with funeral costs.

Aloha Malia... for pictures click select files then basic uploader on bottom right and choose from your picture files
your Yasuma price depends on your condition....I will wait for pictures..

OK I got it. Pics are in album. It looks like it needs to be cleaned , you can see where the arm was resting during playing. The glue can probably come off but if never try.

Aloha Malia..where is da album sistah.
:) click reply, den go to quick reply at da bottom, den click da third icon ^from the right on da top, das one tree looking one

... den follow my last post :)

Thank you so much! Did u get my message? This forum is kinda driving me crazy. I can't get anything to work correctly. Maybe it's just that I'm to stressed out. Aiyaiyai. Lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom