Pono Macassar Ebony Cedar Pro Classic- Slothead Tenor Ukulele $450

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Hirsch

Reaction score
This is a Pono Tenor Ukulele Pro Series. Cedar top & Macassar Ebony Back & Sides. Simply stunning. Slot head tuners, currently strung with high G. Condition is excellent; although a crack on the back has been professionally repaired. Included is a Koolalu hardshell case in perfect condition. $450 + shipping (CONUS only)

IMG_0876 - Copy.jpgIMG_0880 - Copy.jpgIMG_0879.jpgIMG_0878 - Copy.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0881.jpg
    IMG_0881.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
This is a Pono Tenor Ukulele Pro Series. Cedar top & Macassar Ebony Back & Sides. Simply stunning. Slot head tuners, currently strung with high G. Condition is excellent; although a crack on the back has been professionally repaired. Included is a Koolalu hardshell case in perfect condition. $450 + shipping

View attachment 73244View attachment 73245View attachment 73246View attachment 73248

Is this the one you got from Nurpin?
If so, if no one has it yet, I'd like first dibs:)
Pending Wife's approval (she is asleep)
I think you beat me by 15 minutes last year.

You can see the radius on the fret wires in the soundhole pic. I have a uke with Macassar (and a lot of really old ebony sculptures), it can be prone to cracking but usually it's really tight and doesn't affect sound in any way. I love these Pro Classics, mine is my go to uke.

You can see the radius on the fret wires in the soundhole pic. I have a uke with Macassar (and a lot of really old ebony sculptures), it can be prone to cracking but usually it's really tight and doesn't affect sound in any way. I love these Pro Classics, mine is my go to uke.

I agree the Pro Classics are awesome ... I love mine as well ... I have an Ebony Macassar as well ... just have a humidifier in it 24/7 sitting in a case. No issues.

Is this still available?

-- Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom