Custom uke arrived today

Ukulelerick9255

Reaction score
Here it is finally. Looks stunning and sounds amazing but new strings so keeps going out of tune lol
As mentioned before african blackwood and sinker redwood.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 117
Man that looks stunning. Congratulations :music::music::music:

Very Beautiful!

I love redwood tops on ukuleles and guitars.

Amazing how it stays on the stand like that...

Nice looking NUD, congratulations ... any sound clip when the strings stretch out?

Congratulations. Had not heard of Claffey before but just checked out his web site. Some nice looking stuff there. Look forward to hearing your thought as you get to know it better. How did you come to decide on a Claffey Uke?

Wow, that is one beautiful instrument!

Now all we need is a sound sample.

Congratulations!

Scooter

Congrats! That is beautiful. Sinker redwood is great soundboard choice!

We would all love to hear a sample.

I chose Rick because I knew he would build it and not some worker or apprentice in a larger custom house might. Plus in the early stages of planning I knew I was dealing with an amazing craftsman and person. Plus his price was very fair and he had experience working with AB before. The amazing part this was his first Kasha braced uke at my request and he is switching to kasha for all his ukes.

Great looking instrument. I am sure you will love it.

I will post a sound clip soon, I decided on Ricky because he had experience with blackwood, his work on his website and audios on the site and you tube sounded great. I won't say what I paid but it was much more reasonable than the over $6,000 Devine, Marc Roberts and Jay Licthy all quoted me.

Congrats! that's real purty!

Top Bottom