FS: Kanilea KSTP with MiSi

tattoobabaloo

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to sell my Kanilea KSTP (Slot-head Tenor Premium). I love this uke, but am looking to start a new business venture and am selling a few items to fund that cause.

Features:
Premium Koa
Ebony bridge, fingerboard and faceplate
Kailua beach sand for logo and fret marker inlays
Tusq saddle and nut
Rounded back
MiSi pickup

Also included:
Uke Crazy Tweed Hardshell case and uke strap

The uke is in excellent condition. It has always been kept in its case when not played. I did not find any wear, any dings, scratches, etc. No cracks. The uke is strung up, GCEA. These are the original strings that came with this uke.

I am asking $1600 and I will cover shipping + insurance to the CONUS.
Please feel free to pm for more info and thanks for looking.

I also have a Fishman Loudbox Mini (amp) that I will be selling soon online. If interested in a uke/amp package deal, please pm me.

DSC_1024.jpgDSC_1027.jpgDSC_1028.jpgDSC_1031.jpg

I agree with Phuufme ... stunner!

Any chance of a sound sample? When was it purchased? And from where?

Thanks.

Does this have a radius fretboard...?

(Come on Sam13...do your job!)

LMAO ... too funny. Yeah, ... now answer the question! LOL ...

Kind of know the answer already ... NOPE ... is why I didn't ask it ... all fun though ... guess I have a reputation to live up to ... thanks for keeping me honest.

Weekly Bump. Price lowered to $1550, free shipping and insurance to CONUS.

One last holiday bump, price lowered to $1500 with shipping and insurance included to CONUS. Also the amp has sold.

Best looking Koa I have seen recently ... seriously, if Kanile'a came with a radius ... I would have picked this one off long ago.

Best looking Koa I have seen recently ... seriously, if Kanile'a came with a radius ... I would have picked this one off long ago.
Thanks for the kind words. It is a pretty nice uke for sure, and it plays lovely. If I didn't have a need for some $$$ I would keep it even though I don't play it that often. I have a Koaloha pineapple with a concert neck that has become my favorite.

I have a Koaloha pineapple with a concert neck that has become my favorite.

I sold that very uke 5 years ago...and cheap!!

I'll forever regret that sale. KoAloha long neck pineapples are as sweet as they come.

You have good taste in ukes my friend!

Top Bottom