Ukulele Hats.......For Your uke......

Fleapluckin_Flapper

Reaction score
No kiddin- I started making these and they have been selling here and in the UK. Making them in different colors and in two sizes....soprano and concert/tenor. ukehatconcertpinkcamo.jpg

Aw keep your little uke from getting a cold in the winter.

Matching scarf?

Is there a matching scarf that doubles as a cappo?

where have you been selling them and how much are people buying them for ?

Not my "cup of tea" but cute as hell, I gotta admit.

Thank you for the compliments and input! To answer questions here.. I sell some in my Etsy booth here and some in my Bonanza booth over here As for matching scarves,I hadn't thought of that. They wouldn't work as a capo but I could indeed start making scarf & hat sets with no problem...thank you for the idea! One last thing.... Vegas George..... what is a Trilby? Wasn't understanding what you meant. Please explain.

That was my thought exactly hat w/matching scarf capo. Though I must admit being a 48 year old heavily tattooed male I will likely never own one. Ive seen a hair tie work as capo on a guitar why not a small scarf?

A trilby is a mens hat style, similar to but not to be confused with a fedora. Defined by a smaller brim.

I could be a bit of a hat freak if I allowed myself.

~AL~oha~

Those are super cute. I might have to get one. Can you make it a Santa hat with red crown, white cuff, and a small white pom-pom at the top? I would be willing to pay extra for that. A little scarf placed behind the strings above the nut would be a nice added accent– red with a white stripe at the ends.

–Lori

What, no tassel on the hat? All my winter hats always had a little tassel ball on the top.

This is such a cute idea! Good luck with the sales!

Top Bottom