Vintage Kamaka 6 String Liliu with a factory wide neck very rare

Uke man

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have a vintage white label custom 6 string from Kamaka, made in 1998. It is in very good condition. No cracks, scratches or dings that I can see. I have had it a few years since I had a friend that I thought wanted it since he is a guitar player and has big hands. The neck at the nut is 1 3/4 inch wide, and 2 inches where it meets the body.

As you can see in the picture it has a passive pickup and it works clean kamaka liliu.jpgkamaka 6.jpgkamaka wide neck.jpgkamaka back.jpgas of yesterday without any noise or feedback 3 feet from the amp.

The person I got it from said he showed it to Chris Kamaka and was told that it is very rare cause it was made to order and would be very costly now to make today. This was a few years ago and he stated in its current unrestored original condition that it was worth at least $1200.

I need to net, $900. you have to add paypal and shipping or local pickup is okay in San Francisco.

It comes in the unmarked black Uke Crazy type canvas covered hard case with straps in new condition. also a old Kamaka hang tag.

Sorry my writing on the required card didn't show up to well in the picture, also it was taken at my friend's ukulele store.

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays.

I will also post a Kamaka Concert with a K K pickup for sale too. Selling to recoup money I spent on my new to me custom ukulele.

Last edited:
Any Guitar players wanting to try a uke. This Kamaka sounds full and has a wide neck like a guitar.

Top Bottom