FS - Pono Baritone Pro Classic

Paul December

Reaction score
Pono Baritone Pro Classic - Now Only $495

I'm the original owner and it was purchased from Hawaii Music Supply (not a 2nd).
Cedar Top, Acacia Back & Sides
Headstock Feur de lis is a high quality decal that can be removed.
It is strung Gcea with Aquila strings (SouthCoast G for better balance).
The instrument is in great condition with the exception of a tiny chip from a broken string. I've highlighted it in one of the pics. Guitar repair place put a dab of filler to make it less visible.
Includes very nice Oahu Hard case (pictured).

Final Reduced to $475 + actual shipping

Last edited:
This is a great looking Uke. How old is it? I haven't seen this combo. And because people would be disappointed if I didn't ask ... Does this have a radius neck? Only in the last few years Pono Pro Classics have them. Thanks.

This is a great looking Uke. How old is it? I haven't seen this combo. And because people would be disappointed if I didn't ask ... Does this have a radius neck? Only in the last few years Pono Pro Classics have them. Thanks.

I purchased this one right *before* the radiused neck came out.
It is about 2.5 years old, but got little-to-no play time. I got it to play lute transcriptions (this wood combo is very resonant and classic guitar sounding) but unfortunately the scale length is too much for me (I'm buying a tenor).

As far as the wood combination (cedar/acacia) I have the tenor Pro-Classic ATSHC-PC (same wood combo) and the sound is fabulous. I just got my tenor or I would be after this one.

:eek: I broke my rule of selling a uke before buying a new one...
...so am open to reasonable offers on this Pono before my wife finds out!
:eek:

The statement above gets my vote for "MOST HONEST" and deserves a bump up to the top. If this had a radius fret board I would trying to figure out how to hide this from my wife. :cheers:

Amazing deal! Pono upcharges a Benjamin just for the cutaway, which is mandatory on a baritone as there is so much lovely play in the upper frets.

#someonesgettingasteal.

Amazing deal! Pono upcharges a Benjamin just for the cutaway, which is mandatory on a baritone as there is so much lovely play in the upper frets.

#someonesgettingasteal.

I agree with CoolKayaker ... Nice deal for sure! Solid wood ... You might want to look up Big D ... he is looking for a Baritone ... not sure if has the funds though ...

I wish i had the funds sam! It is the exact same model as my tenor just bari size. If i could flip my tenor right now and get the cash id do it in a heartbeat because this is a great deal!

Hey Big D,

You should sell the Tenor ... and buy this ... you might only be out $100 ... when all said and done.

Okay, someone get themselves a superb Xmas present. I mean, a Pono Deluxe with gloss finish, an ebony binding I think maybe, and a sweet cutaway--all upgrades--for the price of a Kala.

And he assures us that the unsightly fleur de squiggly is removable, so it's all good. ;).

Nothing beats cedar. And that Acacia Koa back looks amazing, from what I can tell from the dark when I look through one eye and squint.:p

Last edited:
Top Bottom