Looking for Firefly banjo

Why a firefly? There's a fellow down the road from you who has open or closed back sopranos, as well as single disc reflector back concerts in walnut or maple, and the UB1F in walnut and chrome. ( the 2F is just brass plated ) I understand he would even take a Plucky back in trade. The concerts all come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY

thanx 4B-ing#800!

Last edited:
I don't have one to sell, but I can tell you that you will be very happy with it when you find one. They come in soprano and concert scale and I absolutely love mine. Light weight, sounds great and is fun and easy to play.

Scooter

Why a firefly? There's a fellow down the road from you who has open or closed back sopranos, as well as single disc reflector back concerts in walnut or maple, and the UB1F in walnut and chrome. ( the 2F is just brass plated ) I understand he would even take a Plucky back in trade. The concerts all come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY

thanx 4B-ing#800!
YOU STILL HERE, thought you were in the shadows. This is for someone else that wants one. YES I am happy with MY banjo ukes but this is a special request from a person with not much money. Glad you are still around

Firefly banjo

Looking for a Firefly in concert or tenor (if made). Got one you have to part with?[

I have a Firefly banjo that I am willing to part with at the right price. I have had the banjo for less than a year and have had a blast with it. Comes with original gig bag - very nicely padded. The reason I am parting with it is the fact that I am in the market for an electric tenor. I am downsizing my collection for that reason. I am asking for the original price that I paid $214 -but am willing to negotiate.

Not to step on any toes, but once perep chooses one, I would be willing to buy from any of the other offers :eek:

Looking for a Firefly in concert or tenor (if made). Got one you have to part with?[

I have a Firefly banjo that I am willing to part with at the right price. I have had the banjo for less than a year and have had a blast with it. Comes with original gig bag - very nicely padded. The reason I am parting with it is the fact that I am in the market for an electric tenor. I am downsizing my collection for that reason. I am asking for the original price that I paid $214 -but am willing to negotiate.
IS YOURS A CONCERT size?

Top Bottom